15

Namjoon: hlo brother how are you.

???: Great so where are they.

Jungkook: their.

Jungkook Namjoon and the three unknown look towards their direction which made Taehyung and Suga a little uncomfortable but they are still staring at them ....
After that the two new comers sat on the sofas while Jungkook and Namjoon went towards their babies and carry them towards two new unknown man's.

???: So introduce us to babies.

Namjoon: ok so Suga,Tae this is chanyeol and Baekhyun our brother and his husband .

Jungkook: and he is Namjoon hyung and Jin hyungs babyboy Suga and he is mine and Lisa babygirl Taehyung.

Baekhyun: aren't you two are too cute.

Taehyung and Suga are just silently listening to them not know why they both come here what are they gonna do .

So after their small talking happens Baekhyun went towards Jungkook and carried Taehyung and chanyeol went to Suga and carry him while both squirmed a little but with the firm hold of chanyeol and Baekhyun they both are lacking in strength.

Chanyeol: babies dont be fussy I'm not that easy as your parents .

Saying that both hold their babies and went towards car and made them sit on the baby seat and drove towards their own mansion.

While inside the house

Jimin starts to open his eyes as he found himself in dark room he was not on bed he was on solid surface he can feel he didn't wear anything as he try to find his way towards bathroom standing is not a option for him because his legs are paining like hell. As he move little forward he found trap like thing as he was thinking in what thing he is light suddenly flicked on.

 As he move little forward he found trap like thing as he was thinking in what thing he is light suddenly flicked on

Lisa: oh Kitty you are awake.

Jimin move his head here and there finding if their is really a kitten a not he didn't saw any kitten but surely he saw he was in a cage .

Jimin: let me out of here.

Lisa: do you even think that you are in a position to demand.

Jimin- _ _ _.

Lisa: good just be quite and obey that what is good for you and your best friend.

While she is saying this Jungkook also enters inside the room.

Jungkook: what happen lis did this kitten is disobeying you.

Lisa: nah just confused with his position maybe.

Jungkook: ok get him ready you remember we are taking our kitten to office today.

As Lisa was already ready for office but Jungkook didn't so Jungkook went to get ready.