vi. the byers brothers

TO BE LOVED :: vi, the byers brothers( continuation of Death Has Spoken )

TO BE LOVED
:: vi, the byers brothers
( continuation of Death Has Spoken )

It was now seven in the morning at the BAU. No one was nowhere close to figuring out where the boys were. Every other hour they got new leads, but they ended up being dead ends. It was clear to say everyone was frustrated but jj the most. Sure rossi was too, but he believed the boys will make it through to the end.

Jennifer huffed as she left the conference room to the coffee machine and of course emily followed behind. One, she wanted more coffee and two, she wanted to make sure that jj was ok.

"Everything ok?" Emily approached the blonde who stood next to the coffee machine.

She sighed, "It's my fault he got kidnapped. I was suppose to be protecting him, he's a newbie. Now we keep getting at dead ends."

Emily shook her head, "This is anything but your fault. We will find him— them."

Jj had her thinking face on, "Wait— how did they know we were there?"

"They could've been watching you guys that whole time." Emily started placing the pieces together as well.

Emily and jj both shared looks before rushing back to the room and asking Garcia to pull up the surveillance by that 7/11. Once it was pulled up, penelope sped up the video to the right time stamp. Once she found it, she slowed it down and pressed play.

Everyone's eyes scanned the video, looking for something suspicious or out of place. Once jj spotted movement, two people at a distance walking behind Thomas as he was looking for his car— she had hope once again.

She scoffed, mumbling to herself, "Right under our noses."

• • •