x. smoke screen

TO BE LOVED :: x, smoke screen  

TO BE LOVED
:: x, smoke screen  

They were already at the station in Sherwood, Nevada. This unsub was using their car to murder. Literally, they would run them over then abruptly stop. It was one of those weird cases. The agents didn't understand how it was happening or if it was a malfunction of the vehicle, none of it made any sense.

They sat in the conference room staring at papers or at the wall with their heads in the case. Spencer's eyes were moving quite fast reading through the papers, it was like he was onto something. Then all of a sudden it hit him. Just as soon as he was about to fill in the team on what he found, a cop came in and informed the agents that another body had been found.

Hotch then gave the order to Emily and jj to go check out the new crime scene while Thomas and Spencer went to the M.E.

The two took one of the black suvs and drove it to the hospital where the M.E was examining the body. That victim had recently just passed because of this crime and from what they were told . . it wasn't instant.

Thomas parked the car in the parking lot. Then him and Spencer unbuckled themselves, heading into the hospital to the talk to the M.E. Was this their worst case yet?

• • •

"What do you we got, doc?" Thomas walked into the room with Spencer behind him.

"Something I've never seen before." The M.E began, "Now this victim — she stayed quite alive before dying."

"How much longer?" Spencer walked around the body to the other side.

"Three minutes tops. Now, I find that weird because she should've died instantly. The questions are why and how." The doctor spoke as he typed away on his computer.