xvii. addicted to your touch

TO BE LOVED :: xvii, addicted to your touch

TO BE LOVED
:: xvii, addicted to your touch

Over the next couple of months, it's been complete silence of the Sherwood killer, Jennifer finally gave birth to little Henry, and Thomas and Chrissy have been planning their wedding —— Chrissy a little more so. Thomas was in no rush, but he couldn't put his finger down on why Chrissy was in such a hurry to get married.

It's not that he wasn't excited or whatnot, but the two had enough time. However, he wasn't going to say anything because happy wife, happy life . . . right? He wants Chrissy to be happy and if rushing the wedding is what she wants, then he'll help do that.

Thomas continued to be lost in his thoughts as he sat at his desk that was attached to Spencer's. He was leaned back in his chair with his arms crossed.

One of the many things that was on his mind was an engagement party. Him and Chrissy are set to be married in the next couple months or maybe sooner at the rate Chrissy's going and since this is his first big milestone in life ( other then getting his dream job ), he has to make it count.

The blonde boy leaned over his desk, "Spence, you know where I can find Penelope?"

The genius looked up from his word puzzle, "Probably in her fortress of solitude."

Thomas nodded then stood up from his desk, beginning his way to Penelope's office. He walked through the double glass doors and continued down the hall. He soon made a right and followed his way to a short distance, soon standing in front of Garcia's door.

Right after he knocked, Penelope immediately opened the door with a smile plastered across her lips.

"Mr. God son, what can I do for you?"

"Help me plan an engagement party?"

"Is that so?"

Penelope found her way back to her spinning chair, leaving Thomas to close the door.