xi. finally free

TO BE LOVED :: xi, finally free

TO BE LOVED
:: xi, finally free

It was a free day for the team. So, no work — a day off that everyone has been craving. Gideon, Greenaway, and Morgan were already out of town, just like Reid. Hotch was home with his family, jj was with Will and Thomas was finally planning that date with emily.

He had the perfect movie in mind, a movie he's been dying to see and that Emily would just love, at least he hoped. He had gotten the tickets earlier that morning and now, he was slipping on his jeans. He was going to wear a nice jean jacket over his white shirt. After getting fully clothed, he left his room and headed to the coat closet to grab his shoes.

His brother turned around from the couch, "Nice jacket."

Thomas stood up after slipping his other shoe on, "Thanks. It's kind of new."

"Now, don't stay out too late Mister." Dean joked as he waved his index finger.

Thomas chuckled, "Will do."

"Oh—!" Dean turned back to his brother who had just opened the front door, "Where's Dave tonight?"

The older brother faced his younger, "I don't know. Maybe give him a call." With that, Thomas was out the door to his car.

He was going to pick up Emily from her apartment then head to the movie. It wasn't a chick flick. He knew that wasn't Emily's type. It was one of the classics . . . like Terminator.

After getting in his car, he then headed to Emily's apartment. It was a fifteen minute drive and once he was there, he sent a message that he was waiting outside for her.

He watched her as she exited her building complex and making her way to his car. He unlocked the car once she approached and so she got in. The two smiled at each other before he began driving to the cinema.