44.

Jailah Mone Smith
📍North Carolina
August 2

"Are you guys ready? I want to get there before it gets crowded." I spoke on the phone as Dante packed the car up with all the stuff we needed for the beach.

"Yeah Jailah we are about to leave the house now." Paris spoke with a slight attitude cause I have been rushing her all morning.

"Okay okay I love youuuu see you soon."

"Jailah that girl gonna curse you out. Let's go." Dante said as we left the house.

We were all going to the beach for the weekend and I was just excited. We got in the car and made our way to the beach.

3 hours later...
"We here baby wake your ass up." Dante said gripping my thigh. I opened my eyes and glared him.

"Don't do that." I mumbled then unbuckled my seatbelt. I turned my head and see Jahier wide awake staring at us, sucking his pacifier.

"How long you been up baby." I cooed, then got out the car to pick him up.

Dante phone started ringing, he picked it up and started talking. I was in the parking lot holding Jahier, and grabbing the bags so we can sit on the beach.

"Aight they already here and found a spot, let's go." Dante said and grabbed the bags from me then kissed my lips.

"you ready baby?" I asked Jahier and he nodded his head so I put him down so he could walk, my bubba was getting fat.

"Up up." Jahier frowned. "No, walk baby please." I stopped and looked down at him holding his arms up.

"Just go meet up with them I got him baby." I waved Dante off since he was holding all the bags and chairs. He nodded his head and walked off.

"Jahier, you have to walk, I cannot hold you right now." I said softly. He looked at me and quivered his lip and balled out crying then fell on the ground kicking and screaming.

"Jahier get up right now." I yelled and he stopped kicking and screaming and stood up but was still crying. I held my hand out for him to grab but he slapped it away.

"This little boy." I mumbled to myself, I gripped him up as he was crying and screaming.

I walked while holding him with one hand and walked on the beach where everyone was.

"Dante! Get your bad ass son." I yelled and everyone turned around to see me holding Jahier and he was still kicking and screaming.

"What happend?" Paris asked laughing coming to take Jahier from me and he pushed her away. I put him down on the sand and huffed. He walked over to Dante, and he hugged his leg.

"What's up little man?" Dante asked as he picked him up and he put his head down and stopped crying.

"Really?" I huffed and put my hand on my hip and waved him off.

"What happened ? Pooda?"

"He's getting chubby so I told him I'm to tired to hold him and he fell out crying and kicking and screaming, so embarrassing."