18.

Jailah Monè
February 28

"We could all chill in my room, I'm feeling really good now that I know I passed that exam." I said to the girls. We just left class and we are all in a good mood cause we all passed our exam for psychology.

"Turn up, shots on me. Well expect for you Liyah." Ya'Shay said shyly

"Yeah virgin for me pleaseeee" she said laughing. Everyday her belly was getting bigger and bigger and she was just extremely happy. She walked around with a natural glow and her relationship with Rod was just expanding.

We all got on the elevator and got to our room floor and I took out my key to swipe my door open.

"Damn Jay ya butt getting fat asf" Shay said then she slapped my butt as I opened my door.

"It is.." I said looking back at my ass with my tongue out😛

I put my foot in the door and turned around to see someone shit was in my room, and on the what used to be empty bed.

"Uhhh hello, I said looking around for someone"

"Who tf shit is this I thought you had this shit to yourself the rest of the semester." Liayh said getting aggravated

"Yeah I though so too"

"Yeerrrd" Shay yelled waiting for a response

"Oh hiii" some girl said coming from the bathroom. Yeah she ain't loyal she was suppose to say Yeeerrrrd back.

"Uhhh hi who are you and what are you doing in my room"

"I'm Janiya'h and I'm your new roommate... the RA said they slid a letter under your door and emailed you... on Valentine's Day" she said pulling out her phone checking if she had the right room

"This is room 204 right" she said

"Yeah I just didn't see no letter or email."I said with a slight attitude

"Uhhh you were a little busy on Valentine's Day remembered we all were" Shay said laughing. We all slight chuckled then looked back at the girl that was standing there looking like a lost puppy.

"Okay well I'm Jailah this is Ya'Shay and Aaliyah they live through those doors right there. Our suit mates"

"Well it's nice to meet y'all."

"Nice to meet you tooo" they said in unison

"Well we are just gonna hang out here and play music if you don't mind" I said

"Nahh I don't mind. I'll just stay on my side and put my things away."

My girls and I put some music on and Shay grabbed her Svedka bottle from her room and brought Liyah her favorite cranberry juice, she drink that shit all day.

We was a lul turnt up twerking and dancing to any type of music.

"You drink Janiya'h?"

"Hell yeah.." she said as I poured a shot

"Wait how hold you is?" I said since she look like a little kid

"Girl I'm 20,"

"Ohhh ite" I gave her a shot and she took that shit to the head. Now that she was drinking I didn't wanna drink to much So I could watch my surroundings since ion really know her like that.

We were talking and getting to know her since she is finna be my roommate for the next month and a half.

"Wait why you move in here towards the end of the semester"