.4

Jailah Monè
November 24, 2018

"Mane, Jailah hurry yo ass on. We gotta go!" Dante said to me

"I'm coming Tee don't rush me I gotta fix my hair." I said

He sucked his teeth, left my room and started walking to the parking lot

Right now we were headed to Walmart to get shit before we left. It was Thanksgiving break and we both had flights to catch in 4 hours, sooo we were kind of in a rush.

Sadly I'm going back to Ohio and Dante's going back to Jersey. I'm sad that I'm not going to spend Thanksgiving with him but there are so many other holidays and this won't be our last holiday together.

I finished up my hair, headed out the door and met Dante at his car. He was standing on the passenger side waiting so he could open my door.

"Wait nah, I wanna drive." I said before getting in the car

"Lol no lil mama. This car is brand new."

He was right though, a brand new Mercedes Benz.

"Pleaseeeeeeee baby Walmart is only 10 minutes away and I know how to drive."

He huffed and rolled his eyes but gave me the keys anyway. I always get my way 😛

"Here yo, don't crash my shit Jailah I'm not playing."

I buckled my seat belt and so did he and we were on our way to Walmart.

10 minutes later
"Jailah your to close to the curb girl dang." He said as I was parking

"Ite bruh I'm driving back..you gave me like 10 heart attacks on the way here.." he said being dramatic

"W.e bruh."

We got out the car grabbed a cart and headed inside. I grabbed a portable charger, a new bag, some toiletries since I have to bring a certain size of stuff on the plane. We finished getting our stuff and we ended up only spending 30 minutes there. We paid and headed back to campus.

He drove back this time 😂

4 hours later
"Ite thanks." Dante said to the Uber drive that just dropped us off at the airport. We were lucky enough to get flights at the same time.. even though we weren't going to the same place, it was good to know we were leaving at the same time.

"All flights to New Jersey can begin boarding now to gate C-5" said a lady on the loud speaker

"All flights to Ohio can begin boarding now to gate A-34 another lady said on the loud speaker.

We looked at each other, stood up and I cried small tears as we started to hug. "I'm gonna miss you baby..." I said

"Lil mama don't cry.. we gonna see each other in a couple of days. Imma miss you so much." He said while still holding on to me.

We stood there in the middle of the airport hugging each other and swaying back in forth.

"Last call for Ohio and New Jersey flights.. last call. Gates will be closing soon." The lady on the loud speaker said