21.

Omniscient
It was now August, Jailah and Dante broke up after losing their baby. Jailah was depressed and couldn't take it anymore. She wanted to be alone, all alone. But now it was time to go back to school for their Junior year. Dante just came back from his internship with the Charlotte Hornets, he met someone there while doing so, they don't date she is just a random fuck budy for him, he missed Jailah but she just wouldn't talk to him so he just gave up. He was hurt to but she didn't see it like that and he didn't realize how much of a toll this took on her, she feels like it's her fault they lot their baby.

Jailah told her mom about what happed so she felt it was best to just have Jailah rent an off campus apartment. She wasnt mad or angry with Jailah just extremely hurt for her daughter. Dante didn't tell his mother about the baby he felt like she didn't need to know. But what he did tell her is that they broke up she constantly asks why but he gives her some lame ass excuse, but she knows it's more to the story from what he's telling her... 

Jailah Monè
📍North Carolina
I woke up out of my sleep due to the sun shining in my face. I obviously forgot to close my all black curtain last night. I got up and picked up the pre rolled blunt next to my bed and lit it up. I've been smoking all day everyday lately it's helps ease the pain.

After I smoked the whole blunt I got up made my bed and took a shower. I had a lot more unpacking to do since I moved into my apartment last week the only thing that was decorated was my bedroom

 I had a lot more unpacking to do since I moved into my apartment last week the only thing that was decorated was my bedroom

Other than that, the whole place was a mess. I didn't feel like doing anything not even school but I had to finish. After I took a shower and did my hygiene I put on my big PINK sweat shirt put my hair in a messy bun and then smoked my second blunt for the day.

Dante Young
📍Newark, New Jersey
"Fuckkkk" I said as I released all my kids in this girl mouth.

She spit it out and got up and brushed her teeth and sat back on my bed. Mane Jailah would've swallowed my kids then make me nut again this bitch boring.

Right now I was messing with this girl I met from the internship Jailah got me. This girl Aliza wanted to suck me off before I go back to school tomorrow. We weren't together or nothing she was just a random fuck buddy when I needed somebody. This whole losing my baby shit got a nigga fucked up, I've been so angry and doing shit I wouldn't normally do.

"Mane Dante what are we? Cause you playing" Aliza said laughing a little

"Wym"

"We been doing this thing for a while now and I want to know what we are."

I looked at her and laughed like what is she talking about, she was quick to open her legs for someone she ain't know why would I make her something special.