20.

A/N: TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

this chapter may involve a very sensitive topic for some people.. so please be advised before reading...

Jailah Monè May 15"Janiya'h you gonna stop taking my fucking clothes! You got your own shit

Jailah Monè
May 15
"Janiya'h you gonna stop taking my fucking clothes! You got your own shit. Dante was right you are crazy"

"Bitch fuck you" she said back

My blood was boiling I really want to fight this hoe but I'm pregnant but she really trying me.

"What's going on in here" Ya'Shay said as she opened our connected door.

"This hoe is trying my last nerve please get her before I do"

"Fuck she gonna do??" Janiya'h said

Me and Ya'Shay looked at each other and laughed this hoe was really trying us. "See I told you she wasn't gonna do nun. But Dante was he definitely ate my pussy good asf. Don't even know why he with you." She spat

That was the last straw. I snapped! I got up punched this hoe and kicked her shit in. I was thrown jab after jab fucking her ass up. She got a good couple hits in and she only hit just stomach, aiming it like she knew I was pregnant that ain't stop me though. I picked her ass up and threw her over her dresser and kept punching every inch of her. She has been doing shit to piss me off since day one and now she got what she deserved.

"Alright alright Jay get off her, she's down stop stop" Shay said

I got off her then left the room in anger. I walked to Dante's room then banged on the door.

"Damn hold up!" I heard Chris say

I brush pass him and go into Dante's room, pacing back and forth.

"Yo Jailah, you good" Chris

"I tried Chris I really did I tried to hold it together but the bitch was trying me, she was really trying me to. I fucked her up, I beat that hoe ass. She was trying me bro, ask Shay!"

"She was fucking with Shay too? My sis and my girl? Oh yeah it's go time" he said trying to leave the room.

"Chil I handled it I did."

"Yoo you good you out of breathe and shit lay down in Dante bed I'll call him for you."

I did as he told and laid in my baby's bed with my thumb in my mouth trying to calm down. Next thing you know I fell asleep...

3 hours later
"Yo where she at?? I hear Dante say, as I'm half sleep. I woke out my sleep cause something wasn't right, I felt weird..

He busted in his room "Jailah baby you good?" He said then pulls the covers up off me.

"Wake up mamas you good? I couldn't get up, I tired I really did but my stomach was in so much pain. "I'm not good tee I can't move. My stomach hurts so bad" I said as tried to sit up but fell back down. I held my stomach and began to cry because it was hurting so bad.

"Baby your bleeding, a lot yo." He said looking down at my legs and clothes.

I looked down at my legs and saw it was so much blood and I started crying. Dante grabbed a towel picked me up got his car keys and we headed to the hospital.
I sat in the car crying my eyes out until we go to the hospital and I got in the assigned room.

"Doc please tell me what's going on?" Dante said as I just sat there in shock with tears coming down my face.

"Jailah has had serve blunt force to her abdomen all while she was 2 and a half months pregnant, due to that.. I'm sorry son.... but she just had a miscarriage." I heard him say before he walked out. Dante stared at me and cried.. never really seen him cry. He came on my hospital bed and just laid with me as I cried on his shoulder.
I sat there frozen filling lifeless. Not only was I selfish and fought her but I lost someone that would've loved me forever. I lost someone that was going to live out my legacy. I lost someone that could look up to me.. I surrendered.

2 hours later
"Please tell me what happened Jailah..how could this have happened"

"It was that bitch! She did this, she killed our baby yo! She was trying me Dante she was, she kept picking and talking shit and getting under my skin! So we fought and I beat her ass but Dante something wasn't right she hit my stomach like she was aiming at it she had an opportunity to hit me anywhere else but she chose to punch my stomach repeatedly" I said as I cried. I really fucked up and I can't ever forgive myself..

Nobody but me and Dante knew I was pregnant and now nobody has to know that I lost my baby.. shit will never be the same... like I said before I surrender, I, Jailah Monè Smith will never be the same..

—————————————————————-

We have reached 1k reads and I'm so happy

We have reached 1k reads and I'm so happy. That was pretty fast! Thanks to all my supporters y'all are the bests more books coming soon but in the mean time enjoy this one and my other Book Forbidden Hood Love