46.

Jailah Monè Smith
📍North Carolina
September 3rd

The Wedding Day

"Jailah it's okay. Let it out." Kasey said as she rubbed my back as I was hovered over the toilet throwing up.

"I don't know if I'm nervous or it's the baby." I said as I sat up and wiped my mouth.

"It's definitely both, your nervous and the baby can feel that. Let's get you cleaned up and ready to be a wife!" She said as she helped me up.

Everyone else was getting their makeup or and my mom was getting Jahier dressed. It was 10am and the wedding started at 1, my hair and makeup was already done but now I needed it touched up.

I sat in the makeup artist chair and she fixed around my lips and redid my lashes.

"Okay no tear and no throwing up. This is your day. Your so beautiful and will make a great wife." My makeup artist said then side hugged me as I got out my chair.

"Thank you that means so much."

I walked over to see Jahier dressed in his suite and he looked so handsome. His hair was in cornrows and he had a shape up.

"Ma Ma." Jahier said then put his arms up for me to pick him up. I bent down to hug him and then kiss his lips.

"Mommy gotta get dressed. I love you okay. Come with me." He nodded his hand and held my hand as I stood up to get dressed in the other room.

Kasey came in since she was already dressed and helped me. I slipped one leg at a time and then she zipped me up.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you Kasey. Thank you for coming in my life. You really have mold me to the woman I am today and I want to give you something." I said as I reached over the bathroom counter and handed her a gold box.

She opened it and there were keys and a deed in their.

"Jailah what's this?" She said with pleaded eyes.

"I want better for you and your soon. I have opened another shop not far from here and I want you to be co owner and the manager there. I see great things in you, and this is a thank you for always be a great friend to me."

"Jailah stop playing! Are you serious?" She said then hugged me and starting crying.

"Do no ruin that makeup and yes I'm serious." I said grabbing a tissue to dab the tears away.

"Thank you so much. This really means so much to me. May God bless you and your family, because you deserve it. Now let's get you married." She said holding my hand and walking me out the bathroom back to where everyone else was.

"Yessssss."

"You look amainzg!!"

"Beautiful!!!""

Everyone exclaimed as I showed walked in with my dress. "Here let's put that veil on and then shoes and then we are easy to go."

Dante Young

"Boy stop pacing back and forth you do not have to be nervous." My mom said as she stood in front of the church.

My guys and and my family just pulled up and I was a nervous rec.

"I can't. Wait if she backs out ma. What imam do. What if she remembers all the bad shit I did to her and be like never mind."