40

JailahMonè
📍Montego Bay Jamaica

"Tee come on, my pussy already throbbing. Stooppp" I whined as Dante tried to go for round 6.

"Cant handle daddy dick huh?" He said smirking. I rolled my eyes getting up from the bed to get in the shower.

"What you want to do today mamas?" He yelled as I turned the shower water on.

"Let's go to the beach"

"They got some shit where you could swim with the dolphins wanna do that too?" He asked walking into the bathroom as I was in the shower.

"Hell yeah sounds like fun." I said getting excited. I never did no shit like that and I was happy to be doing it with the love of my life.

30 minutes passed and I was finished with all my hygiene needs. I got dressed and put on my red one piece bikini and got my beach towel.

"You ready?" Dante said as he fixed his swimming trunks. He then looked up at me and licked his bottom lip.

"Now you lucky I know how to fight but whew you gonna get somebody son beat the fuck up." He said licking his lips again. I waved him off and we made our way out of our cabin on the boat and headed to the beach since we were docked in Jamaica for the next two days.

"It's so beautiful out here yo" I said as my feet touched the clear blue water. I felt so calm, it has been a long time since I was happy and this getaway was definitely a great escape.

We were now at the swim up bar getting drinks and talking. "Take this picture mamas you look cute" Dante said. He snapped the picture of me and I knew he was posting it on his Instagram.

LikedBy SummerMonè, Ya'Shayyy, Theycallmeliyah, KaceyLove & 7,890 others

MoneyD My shawty raw as hell had to take her out the country 😍 @jailahmonè

1,000 comments
KaceyLove damn who that she fire as fuck 😩
Alizaaaaaaaa 😂😂😂
↪️KaceyLove @alizaaaaaaa Ugh Damn bitch you still exist
↪️MoneyD I thought you was blocked, fuck you do make another page to stalk me. 😂
↪️JailahMonè fan behavior right babe?
↪️MoneyD right mamas like fuck out here 😂
↪️ BigRod get y'all goofy asses on and enjoy ya vacation. She for the streets 😂
Ya'Shayyy my bestie so cute 🥺
Theycallmeliyah she is raw asl dont bring back baby number 2 😂❤️

"Rod dodo head is right, come on babe let's go swim with the dolphins" I said laughing and dragging Dante away.

"Whew I am tired" I said as we just got back to our room.

"Get ya ass up I wanna take you somewhere. Get dressed up" he said as he pulled my arm so I could get off the bed.

"I can't get up, carry me" he shook his head and carried me to the tub. After that I stood up and out the shower water on and made sure I washed really well from after being at the beach with all that sand (A/N:I have a love have relationship with the beach, love the scenery but that mf sand be EVERYWHERE!)