17.

Jailah Monè
I gave Dante his gift and he opened the bag with his all white and Red Valentino's. We gonna be out there matching. He then looked inside the bag again and saw it was filed with Nike hoodies and Nike sweats which was his favorite. He looked inside of the bag again and realized it was stacks and stacks of 20s

All he did was stare lick his lips leaned over the table, kissed me and said "lets go" he then pulled money out his wallet to cover the bill and grabbed our shit and headed to the car. He opened the door for me and then he got in and we headed back to the school. I plugged in my phone to listen to some music. I put on some Megan thee Stallion cause he was gonna get these Megan knees tonight!

"Real Hot Girl shit, ah
(And if the beat live, you know Lil Ju made it)
Ay, bitch, I'm a problem nobody solvin'
You can keep hating, I'm poppin' regardless
He want a bitch look like Megan Thee Stallion
Don't want your nigga 'cause I want his daddy
I like to switch up my style every week
I gotta switch up my hair every day
I ain't no ho, but I do be on go
And I promise my nigga's gon' love me the same
I'm a Hot Girl, don't try it at home
I wear the shit that be showing my thong
I like to drink and I like to have sex
I fuck the niggas that's cutting the checks
Dance on the dick, now, you been served
I like a dick with a little bit of curve
Hit this pussy with an uppercut
Call that nigga Captain Hook"

I sang along as Dante gripped my thigh. Which was turning me on. I said fuck it and pulled my pants down. As I continued to sing along Dante hands got closer and closer to my entrance and he pulled my thongs to the side and started rubbing my sensitive clint... all while driving.

As he continued to rub my clint I was on the verge of cuming which I was trying to prevent so I closed my legs and he used his free hand to push my legs back open. He then went faster and faster and I eventually came. He stuck his fingers inside of me then licked the cum off his finger and then placed his fingers in my mouth so I can taste myself.

We finally reached the school and just hopped right out. Fuck the bags. I say to myself as we finally get on the elevator. He pins me to the walls and puts his hands inside my jeans and kissed me.

I moan into his mouth as he continues to play with my wet pussy. He took his hand out my pants and lifted me up with my legs wrapped around his waist. The elevator made it to my floor, he took my spare keycard from his pocket and unlocked my door. Dante dropped me on the bed while still kissing me.

He started to undress me kissing every inch of my body as I threw my head back in awe loving everything he was doing to me. He kissed my inner thighs and kissed my pussy before diving right in. He started sucking on my clint, he slurped and fingered me while hitting all the right spots to make me cum. He licked and slurped me up until I came in his mouth.

After he was done he picked me up and pinned me again the wall with my legs wrapped around his waist. He took his hard dick out his American Eagle boxers and slipped it inside me. "Fuckkkkk" we both said.

Dante continued to pump in and out of me which caused me to moan uncontrollably. "Fuck I'm bout to cum Tee" I said while moaning. "Then cum mamas" he said as the strokes got faster. I tried my best to hold it in but I couldn't but I wasn't done just yet. After I came I got off from the wall and walked over to my bed and laid face down ass up waiting for Dante to put his entire dick in me.

He walked over to me and slid himself inside me so fast. I can feel all my pussy juices dripping on his dick. "Ohh shit" and skin to skin contact was the only sounds in the room as Dante was hitting it from the back. He kept going faster and faster I was about to give out but he did a soft moan and let all his kid go inside me. That shit turned me on even more.

After he nutted he laid back on my bed but I wasn't finished just yet. I got on top and slide him inside me. "Fuck Jay chill" I ignored him and continued to bounce on him up and down. I was tight asf around him and didn't want to ease up. I started grind on him slowly and then sped that shit up to play and tease him. I then got back on my feet and bounced on him up and down. "Shit slow down lil mama I'm bout to nut"

I got off and sucked his dick. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed the whip cream and fruit rollup. I walked backed over to him and he chuckled. "We really do think the same mamas. Come do your thing" he said then laid back with his hands behind his head.

I poured the whip cream in my mouth then shoved his shaft in my mouth. I sucked up and down along with jacking him off. I lick all the whip cream off and licked his tip. "Damn mamas slow down"
I put the whip cream away and grabbed the fruit roll up and wrapped it around my mans dick. After that I licked him up and down and stroke him until the fruit roll up was gone.
"Shit Jay.. fuckkkk" he said then came all over my face.

I got up went to the bathroom washed my face off and brushed my teeth. Dante came in after me to do the same then he ran us a bath. He came behind me and slapped my ass and said "I love you lul mama".

"I love you too Dante". I said as We got in the bath together

"You going to do this internship this summer Tee and imma miss you..."

"Come stay down here with me then"

"Ion know I usually help my mother out with her business in the summer but I'll try."

"Okay baby let me know."

After the bath, he loitioned me up, laid me on the bed, laid next to me as he played the game.