29.

Dante
📍North Carolina
December 25th

It was Christmas morning but it just felt like a regular morning to me. Jay really didn't say much to me since the incident in the mall. I don't blame her though I was wrong. Aliza lived in Jersey but was in North Carolina visiting family for the holiday. She was honestly just a fuck buddy but in the mall she came up to me and was like a different person, her persona and whole demeanor changed. That's why I was talking to her, at first I was like what this bitch want but when she came to me polite and not on no flirtatious type shit I was like cool. We were only having a conversation but it was wrong because of the past we have and it was right in front of my girl!

I got up from the couch cause that's where I slept since I figured Jay would want her space. I cleaned up went in the shower and got my clothes for the day. Jailah and Tati were still sleep. After I got dressed I smoked a few blunts and left the house.

Jailah Monè
12pm
I woke up to Tati small cries, I pick her up, get her bottle and give it to her. I went into the living room and Dante wasn't there. I went into our second bedroom and it was empty. I put Tati down since she fell back asleep, and look at my phone to see if he text me but he didn't.. well Merry Christmas to me huh I say to myself. I laid back down and decided to call my mama.

Hey Mama!Merry Christmas

Hey baby, Merry Christmas

What you doing today?

Shitt nothing gonna be with my lil boo

Mama you got a boo? Stop playing

Yeah I ain't gonna tell you who cuss I'm not tryna spoil it but girlll he fineeee

You to funny mama.

Where Dante baby?

Idk mama I woke up and he was gone. We got into an argument well sorta but I woke up and he gone.

Well don't stress about it just relax and y'all will talk things out when he gets back. If not then I'll whoop his ass. How's grandma baby doing though

SHE is fine

Oh is HE?!

I want a girl soooo

Well I want a grandson.

Goodbye mama. I said laughing

I love you Jay,

Love you more mama

I hung up the phone turned the baby monitor on and took a shower, a very long shower. I got out and dressed quickly cause I knew Tati would wake up soon. I put on my olive green fitted dress. I fixed my wig and took a picture for the gram.

 I fixed my wig and took a picture for the gram