T•H•R•E•E

•----------•
Anastasia White
•----------•

•----------• Anastasia White•----------•

Monday rolled around rather quickly. As it was only a two days notice when I got the call. I did my best to prepare myself for what I had to do.

I was never bad at math, as you have to be very skilled in it to be an architect. I took some management classes in college and a financial class in the summer for fun. Not really, father made me take it.

If Mason Moretti hired me to watch me make a fool out of myself then he isn't going to get that. I have a feeling this will be a breeze, well not all breezes are calm.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my long, brown hair into a silk pillowcase. I walked into my walk-in closet and fished for an outfit. I wanted to look sexy as hell today.

My eyes found a pair of cream colored suit pants. I pulled them out and put them on. Cinching them to my waist tightly. I grabbed a black crop top and pulled a black blazer over top. I made my way to my full body mirror and stared at myself.

"Yep, totally going to be hot in this." I mumbled to myself, but it will be worth it.

I checked my phone for the time. 6:35 Am. I cursed myself lowly knowing I got ready super early. I rolled my eyes and decided to leave towards the office building anyways.

* • * • * • *

I walked up to the receptionist for an official security card. I smiled at her shyly before speaking. "I'm Mr. Moretti's new personal assistant. Scarlet told me I need to come to you for an official security card."

She nodded her head. "Ah, yes. Anastasia." She said, "Let me print you out an official one real quick." She quickly typed on her computer. With a sudden beep, a card was printed and handed to me.

I get ready to walk towards the security guard but the lady's voice stops me. "Mr. Moretti's office is on the top floor, along with yours, Ms. Grace's and Mr. Amos."

I thanked her and walked towards the same guard as last time. He raised an eyebrow at me before letting out a low chuckle. "Can't say I'm surprised." He says.

Is this guy serious? He practically told me the other day he would be surprised to see me here again. "Your kidding?" I half laugh.

"I don't "kid" miss." He goes back to his angry demeanor.

He swiped the card from my hand, startling me. "What's your name?" I ask him. I want a name for this guy's annoying self.