F•O•U•R

•----------•
Anastasia White
•----------•

One measly week was all it took for me to want to strangle Moretti

It's always "Ms. White do this..." or "Ms. White you did that wrong..." or my favorite one. "Are you fucking stupid!" That one always makes me smile.

You would think that he can't talk to me that way, but he does. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one he talks to like that. I'm pretty fucking pissed in that case.

Ah here he comes now. "Come with me. We have a colleague to meet." He practically spits his words in my face. Not even bother to wipe the saliva off.

I turn to Scarlet. "I'll catch up with you later." I tell her before running after Mr. Moretti.

As we stand in the elevator cart, a shiver runs over my skin. "It doesn't look good on me when my assistant has to run after me because she doesn't do as I say when I say it."

Excuse me?

I don't respond to him. I'm afraid if I opened my mouth nothing good would come out of it. The elevator dings bringing us to the first floor. We walk towards Andres.

Mr. Moretti points in Andres direction. "Andres, come with us. Theo took off for his wife's doctor appointment, so I don't have anyone."

Andres complied and followed after the two of us. Moretti led us to an all black limo outside of his company doors. Well I guess all limos are black. The ones I've seen are at least. They should make like galaxy ones, imagine being like "Oh yeah, I'm riding in a galaxy today." How hilarious would that be?

"Ms. White what's so funny that you can't walk your fucking feet to the car." His harsh words woke me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing." My attitude caught onto my tongue.

He rolled his dark gray eyes at me. "Clearly it's something."

"Well you don't have a sense of humor so it really is nothing." I mumbled pushing past him to the open limo doors.

I took a seat on the right and Mr. Moretti sat across from me. Andres sat beside me. My leg bounced up and down in anticipation. The car started moving shortly after being seated. I glanced up at Mason who was engrossed in the device in his hands.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To visit someone I know about his contract." His tone was very dry, uninterested if I may add.

I let out a breath of air. Annoyed at his in capabilities to communicate with me.

I was about to look away from him when he all of the sudden looked up at me. We stared at each other for a second and I could have sworn his lip twitched. "Look, I understand you haven't been here long but you should know who I've signed contracts with." After he said that he went back to scrolling on his phone.