T•W•E•N•T•Y-E•I•G•H•T

•----------•
Anastasia White
•----------•

The rest of the dinner was full of smiles and laughter

The rest of the dinner was full of smiles and laughter. Mason told me about his most embarrassing moments in high school. My favorite one was when he slipped in the lunchroom and his plate of nachos splattered all over him and people called him nacho boy. When I get home I'm going to make a shirt with the name Nacho Boy on the front and Mason's face on the back. It's going to be so funny.

We walked the streets of Rome for about an hour before we made our way back to his mothers house. I laughed my ass off as we walked through the front door. "There's no way you did that."

He nodded his head. "Yeah I quite literally fell on top of him and kissed him. We were so close to throwing up."

"It's just a friendly bond you and Wesley have now."

"Whatever." He said while shoving me with his hip.

I found steady ground and pushed him back. Although he didn't budge, like at all. "I've done it before... many, many times."

"Hey kids!" His mother called out. We followed her voice outside to the pool. She was wrapping a towel around her as she walked towards us. "How was dinner?"

We looked at each other before answering. "Good." We said in unison.

Mason talked to his mother a bit more. I walked around the edge of the pool to get a better look. As I admired the crystal clear water that was illuminated green someone touched the mid of my back. "I hope you can swim." I was quickly shoved over into the pool. Water engulfed my lungs and shot up my nose. I hurried to the surface for air, gasping as the light wind touched my face.

"You're a real asshole!" I shouted, looking down at my soaked dress. I swam towards the edge to see it was only Mason out there now. His mother must have left before he pushed me in. "Give a girl a hand, yeah?" He continued to laugh as he stalked forwards. The second he reached his hand out I took it and yanked him down with me. He came down with a splash and I took that moment to pull myself up out of the pool.

I sat on the edge of the pool drenched. Mason came over to me with a scowl on his face, his suit now soaking wet. I ignored whatever mumbling was happening under his breath. I hiked my dress up my thighs to the point my underwear was all you could see. Mason gave me a questionable look. "Are you trying to make me go mad?" He asked as he rolled up the sleeves of his suit.

I smirked down on him. I leaned over slightly so my hands were in reach of his hair. I pulled Mason between my legs. "No. You just made my dress wet."