chapter 6

Shiro arrives home, throwing his bag onto the floor. He heads straight to the one room he was hoping to open in a very long time.

He opened the door to reveal the hunters equipment given to him by his parents. He was hoping to teach Keith how to use all of it, train him to be like a hunter, but now he feels he has to use it against Keith.

"He wants to be one of them, then so be it. I'll show him the fate that those creatures end up with." He grumbles to himself.

Mean while, Keith and Lance push all thoughts of Shiro out of their minds. Or at least Keith does. Lance is having a bit of an issue with it since Shiro hurt Keith. He can't seem to stop starring at the bruise on Keith's arm and the knot in his gut gets tighter.

"Lance?" Keith grabs Lance's attention. "You okay?" He asks.

"Cant believe Shiro did this." Lance answers.

Keith looks down at his arm, knowing that is what Lance meant. "Dont worry about it." He tries. But Lance just can't seem to stop.

"To think he'd be treating you like he did at school and now here." Lance begins.

"Hey." Keith stops him and looks him in the eyes. "I'm fine." He assures Lance.

"Fine." Lance grumbles and snacks his arm over Keith's shoulder, grabbing the back of his head, and pulling him into a kiss.

Keith jumps back shocked. "Wait-"

"What?" Lance asks, thinking he now did something wrong.

"I don't want to end up driving you into a hunger frenzy." Keith states, looking away.

"You won't. Like I said earlier I'm safer to be around than the others. I've had years of practice." Lance tries.

"How old are you?" Keith asks.

"Techinally if we go based of when I was turned. I'm stuck at age 17 but I'm suppose to be 24. Vampirewise I'm only 7 years." Lance answers.

"Wait, what?" Keith is taken back. "So technically your stuck at 17 which makes you a year younger than me but you should be 24? And vampirewise you're a child?"

"Now you make it sound weird." Lance chuckles.

"What about everyone else?" Keith asks.

"Pidge is stuck at 15 but she's suppose to be 20. So vampirewise she's 5." Lance starts. "Hunk is stuck at 17 but suppose to be 22. He's also 5 in vampire years." He looks to Keith to see if he is understanding. Keith just looks as if he is about to faint of shock. "Matt is stuck at 18. He's suppose to be 23. Vampirewise, you guessed it, 5 years."

"That math makes no sense." Keith states. "I've known pidge and Matt for years."

"You guys probably didn't notice the change till Shiro started butting in." Lance tries.

"Then how are you suppose to be older than matt?" Keith now asks.

"I was turned years before he came around." Lance answers.

"Still doesn't make since. I don't think you know how to do math." Keith adds.

"Whatever," Lance waves off Keith's insult. "Allura she's stuck at age 20 but we say she's 18 in school to keep a low profile. But she's over 100 years old. Vampire and human wise." He adds.

"And coran?" Keith asks.

"Stuck at 40 years but is over 100 in vampire and human years." Lance answers.

"Damn." Keith comments. "I still think your math is off about everyone else." He adds.

"Well I technically was around longer than matt." Lance tries.

"Still don't think you're correct." Keith comments.

"Okay, okay, believe what you want." Lance chuckles and kisses keith again.

Except this time, one kiss wasn't enough. Lance started kissing Keith bit longer and rougher. Keith melts into the moment. Lance gently pushes Keith down onto the bed, wrapping the smaller males legs around his waist.

"Wow, wait." Keith gently pushes Lance off. "Maybe we take it slow." He gasps for air.

"Sorry. A different hunger kicked in." Lance states. However, Lance doesn't move from the position he placed them in. "Never in my life had I fallen for someone like this." He states.

"What is it about me that has you interested?" Keith asks, actually confused.

"I don't know exactly how to explain it other than I always seem to end up lost in those beautiful eyes of yours. I've never seen a human with purple galaxy like eyes." Lance explains.

"Its apparently a rare mutation." Keith mumbles. Keith didn't like to talk about his eyes, he was always made fun of for them.

"Well I find it beautiful." Lance states. Keith says nothing but blushes and looks away.

Lance begins to leave a trail of kisses along Keith's neck, making his way to the smaller males midsection. Keith gasps but doesn't push Lance away.

"Someone's touch deprived." Lance teases. Keith says nothing but covers his face with one of his hands. Lance decides to tease Keith a little more. He decides to go to Keith's pants waist band. He begins to tease of unbuttoned Keith's pants. Keith squirms a bit but still doesn't push Lance away.

Lance then goes and actually unbutton and unzip the black skinny jeans infront of him.

That has Keith jolting up. "Wait-"

Lance interrupts keith by kissing him and gently pushing him back down. "Want me to stop?" Lance asks, after breaking the kiss.

"Can vampires even have se...have-"

"Sex?" Lance finishes Keith question. "Yes, we just can't have children."

"Oh, okay..." Keith wasn't worried about the last part being he is male.

"Do you want to?" Lance asks, with a teasing grin.

Keith blushes and hides his face with his black haired bangs.

"If you don't want to we can stop." Lance assures.

"I want to." Keith answers.

"Are you sure?" Lance doesn't want to push it.

"Yes." Keith answers and then kisses Lance.

"What about shiro, what would he think?" Lance asks.

"I don't care." Keith answers. "I made my choice."

"Sounds good to me." Lance responds and begins to kiss Keith. He gently pushes him back down onto the bed. He begins to slowly remove Keith's pants and his own.

"But-" Keith tries to speak between kisses. "I-I-I'm a vir-virgin." He finally gets out.

"Oh?!" Lance stops. "Then now isn't right." He states as he pulls away from Keith.

"But I want-"

"You think you do but trust me. I'll take you when the time is right." Lance tries.

"Let me guess, you won't turn me either?" Keith growls without thinking.

"That is a huge decision..." Lance states. "Especially since we have to involve the council." He adds.

"Why?" Keith asks.

"To not over populate or turn the wrong person. Your case might be difficult being you're shiros brother." Lance explains.

"Adopted." Keith points out.

"What?"

"I'm adopted by his family. I'm not blood related which means I'm not a hunter by blood. I'm not even a hunter by spirit." Keith explains.

"Still." Lance gets up and grabs his clothes. "Let's just wait for both okay? Besides like you said before. It's a bit too soon." He smiles at Keith and then goes to grab Keith food.

Keith groans in annoyance, "of course I end up with an old fashioned vampire teen..."