Chapter 9

I take my hand and move it to my head, where the warm liquid is. I move my hand infront of me and even though my vision is blurry I see red on what can only be my hand.

"Lance!" I hear a muffled voice shouts.

"Keith!" I'm guessing that's Lance shouting for me after looking.

I feel a set of hands grab my arms and pull me up. I can't tell who it is but as soon as they got me to my feet I hear a snap and feel an unbearable pain.

I scream as I realize my collar bone was broken. Whomever had helped me up purposefully snapped my bone.

I'm suddenly released and dropped onto the ground.

I feel another set of hands grab me but these ones I knew, Lance. I cling onto him as I feel him swoop me up.

"He needs a hospital!" I hear Lance shout.

And before I knew it I lost all sight and even hearing. I couldn't see or hear anyone or anything. Infact after awhile I couldn't even feel Lance holding me.

Have I died?

"Mr. Kogane?" I suddenly hear a unfamiliar voice. "Mr. Kogane can you hear me?" The voice asks again. I finally open my eyes and can see. I see a man in a white jacket with dark square like glasses, older male, about maybe 50's. He's starring at me and then exhausted, sound relieved. "Welcome back Mr. Kogane." He greets me with a smile. "Your boyfriend and his family brought you in with a serious head injury. You apparently took a nasty fall down a flight of stairs at the hotel?"

"Yeah," I go along with the lie, knowing that I can't tell the world of what we are.

"Can you tell me how you ended up falling?" He asks.

"My boyfriend and I got into an argument and when he tried to calm me down I stormed away and didn't watch where I was going." I answer.

"I see. Well usually we would have invested a bit more on the thought of domestic abuse but since the hotel staff all said the same thing then there's no further need to know what happened. Just how you are feeling." He replies.

"I feel a bit light headed and nauseated."

"Normal considering your condition." He responds. "We were gonna contact your parents but looking at your file your bio parents are not around, your adopted parents are no longer around either, and we tried to call your adopted brother but no success." He explains.

"What do you mean you couldn't get ahold of him?" I ask.

"We left voicemails but no answer." He answers me.

"How long have I been unconscious?" I ask now.

"4 days."

"And no answer from my brother?"

"No answer."

This makes me wonder if Lance and the other killed him or if the council got ahold of him.

"Until then Coran here has agreed to take you in." The doctor opens the door and there stands coran with Lance.

They enter the room and stand on the side of my bed.

"We are gonna do a few more tests and then when done we can get those discharge papers filled out. Sound good?" The doctor now states.

"Sounds great." I reply and take Lance's hand.

The doctor leaves and that gives coran and Lance to catch me up on everything.

"You had us worried my boy." Coran answers.

"What happened to shiro?" I ask.

"He got away." Lance answers, sounding ashamed.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"After he broke your collar bone, Hunk and Matt jumped him but he fought them off and ran off." Lance explains.

"So he's still out there." I mumble.

"He won't hurt you anymore." Lance promises. He then pulls my hand up to his lips and kissed it. "Never again."

"Well some good news is that our council contacted the hybrid council. Lotor is indeed being hunted down." Coran states.

"That won't stop him from coming after me if I present as anything other than omega." I state.

"Well we will figure that out when we cross that bridge." Coran replies. "Also," He pulls out papers from his bag and hands them over to me. "I have something of yours. Our council was able to get it from the wolves council."

I grab them and see that they are my family records. Even of my fathers family. "We can find your pack and or tribe. Or we can track down your human family." Lance states happily.

"This is amazing." I reply. "But why haven't I ever shown any sign of being a werewolf?"

"These." Coran answers as he pulls a bottle of my medication out.

"My antidepressants?" I look to him confused.

"These aren't antidepressants my boy." He takes the label off and reveals a new one, that reads hormone suppressants.

"They are known to keep you from wolfing out and presenting your rank. So once your body realizes you are no longer taking them then you will begin to present." Lance states.

"We already have everything prepared for what is to come. But we will be tracking down your pack to help you transition better." Coran states.

"What are we doing about lotor and Shiro on the loose?" I ask.

"Crossing those bridges when we get there." Coran answers. "Now I gotta go fill out paperwork for you. I'll leave you two to be." He states and walks out.

I look to Lance and sigh. "You sure you want to be with a mutt?" I ask.

"Dude of course I still wanna be with you." He replies and tightens his grip on my hand. "But I can tell you one thing. You will need alot of help for awhile."

"Why?"

"Broken collar bone, transitioning, and such." He reminds me.

"Shit..." I had forgotten about the pain in my shoulder and arm.

Lance grabs the papers from me. "Says here you actually have what is written as an uncle on the paperwork from your mother's side. And he's a leader of the pack back home."

"My pack is actually back at home?" I ask.

"Yep. Kolivan." He answers. "Says he's also your godfather."

"And shiros family stole me from my family just to have an advantage against the others?" I ask mainly no one.

"Seems like it, sadly." He replies.

Everything making my head spin, or it could be the head injury. Either way it all seems a bit much for now. "I think I need to rest some more before I recieve anymore information." I state.

Lance kisses my hand again and nods. "Good idea babe."

As if a switch flipped I did fall asleep rather quickly.