chapter 7

Lance returns a few minutes later with food for Keith, however, Keith had fallen asleep. Lance chuckles to himself and places the tray of food on the night stand.

"Well at least someone is going to be able to use my bed for what it's really for." Lance then places the blanket over Keith and runs his fingers through the raven boys hair.

With Shiro, he has was preparing all he could and packing it into his car. He decides to even go into his parents old office to take a few of their notes and weapons. However, he opens one drawer and finds paperwork with Keith's name on it.

Shiro drops the items in his arms and goes to grab the giant file of paperwork. "Adoption maybe?" He wonders to himself.

Yet, he finds more than just the adoption certificate. He finds paperwork marked as, Keith's mother. He decides to look through it.

--------------

Paperwork:

Name: krolia

Race: Werewolf

Sex: female

Age: unknown

Birthdate: unknown

Status: deceased

Cause of death: hunters

Class level: Alpha

Children: Keith kogane

Child's race: half human half werewolf

Child's birthdate: October 23rd

Childs Status: alive

Childs Class level: unknown

Child's father: tex kogane

Status of Child's father: deceased

Cause of death: died on the job (firefighter)

Child's father race: human

Child's father age: unknown

Child's fathers birthdate: unknown

Information: We had tracked down the werewolf krolia and completed the assignment, only to find out she had a child she was protecting. My wife and I did not have the heart to end the Child's life.
We decided to take in the child with the name given to him, Keith kogane.
We hope to raise him with our son to train him to be a hunter.
The child doesn't look anything like his mother so we think he might have more human than werewolf in him. And hoping so, we train him to be a hunter he will never know his heritage.
We will need to tell him later on about his parents but we plan on keeping the truth secret.
For now we treat him as our own and pray he never finds the truth.
We know it's a huge risk, but we might be able to make it to the top of the ranks with these creatures if we have one on our side.

-----------

Shiro drops the paperwork, in shock. "Hes a...a werewolf?" He thinks this over. "Maybe I can show those blood suckered this information and see how they treat him then. Then I'll hunt him like those blood suckers." He states to himself. "Why would they ever take in such a creature?!"

When it comes down back to the family of vampires. Keith wakes up to the feeling of Lance grabbing his hand. He looks up and sees Lance starring at him. "Do you have to stare at me when sleeping?" Keith asks.

"Sorry, it's just you are so beautiful." Lance answers.

"You are such a suck up." Keith chuckles.

"Oh really?" Lance pulls him into his arms. Their chests pressed together.