Unbound and Spirit Blossom Thresh - There's (so much) More than You can See

The gentle oni, and for some fanboys and fangirls, the daddy of Spirit Blossom realm, your favorite verse from your main champion is released for the day from a portal mal-function while the skins are choosen. For the day you can have the pleasure of having the man in flesh and bones instead of only voice at your side. However things got a turn from other side, a side you never expected.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm returning to post this special chapter since I've been thinking about Unbound Thresh that I saw in the cinematic short "A Night in The Inn" (an almost daddy Thresh, if you will :v).

Warnings:- Rated E- Spirit Blossom ThreshxFemale!Reader- Unbound ThreshxFemale!Reader

I hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You return to your senses groggily, slightly dizziness on your being as you open your eyes and perceive the surroundings you are in. Once your vision clears you realize that you're in a cold and shadowed room, your arms aching for some reason, this reason being chains holding you chained against a stone wall.

At it you panic, your breathing fastening as you try to pull away, which becomes in vain. Chains which are glowing in an eerie pale green color. – "What in the fuck?"

- "Oh my. Do you kiss your mother with that filthy mouth of yours?" – This familiar, velvety and yet eerie voice makes itself known in the shadows, your eyes searching for it until the same eerie green glow appears and takes the form of a person. More of the glow, it makes you close your eyes as you see the light getting brighter behind your eyelids. Once the light diminishes you can see the new and yet familiar being of the Chain Warden, Thresh, which has been shown after Ruination, the hook and lantern accompanying his being. The grace this creature carries as he moves and talks is entrancing, even more now that skull and bones changed to ornaments and flesh, you would appreciate more of it if he wasn't a sadistic bastard.

That is one of the many reasons why you would go to the Summoner's Rift with his Spirit Blossom's alternative. The oni human-like spirit is far kinder. You remember very well how happy Thresh had become when you successfully retrieved his lantern from the mischievous Teemo. In that violet irises held gentle and kindness that later would be framed by the exquisite beauty and elegance that the champion possesses. You'll never forget that smile as long as you live.

Yes, Spirit Blossom Thresh has elegance and beauty, words you couldn't put on his other alternatives selves. The skull, being on flames, behind a mask or a helmet or even in that robotic metal head from Pulsefire couldn't make you see it. However it was need to Thresh to have flesh on the bones on his canonical form for you to realize that indeed the beauty and the elegance is there, even more when the face that met you in those eventful afternoon days ago.

Once again the machine which would change the champions of Runeterra to their alternative universe and vice-versa had malfunctioned, in which you'd to walk through the corridors of the Institute of War with the purple-haired beauty that is Thresh on his Spirit Blossom alternative. Said male walked behind you as you walked through the crowd, his lantern secured on both of his hands and the hook on his waist, his eyes looking around as he perceives the wide patio full of people.

You sensed that he was starting to walk slower to look at everything so you looked back at him for a while, a small smile on your face. Probably he felt your gaze and turned to look at you, his smile soon opening and making his face look as kind as he looked in the realms of the spirit world.