Sett part 2 - Live Tonight (With Me)

I'm thankful that you guys are requesting these chapters. Life has progressively becoming a 'living hell' through these months on pandemic isolation and I wish to return things to normal, so I can spent the entire day outside the house I live with my family, working and studying. Writing and listening has become a sort of escape of this reality. Thank you so much for the requests, my dear readers.

This new chapter is requested by vivalanickfan1 and TheLastCrusader, in whichrequested a Sett parte 2 and the Reader will be the same female from part 1, however I'll put a shy touch to it. It'll be NSFW with some pinch of drama.

Chapter inspired by the music "With Me" by Uplink Feat. Reece Lemonius.

I hope you enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sett's mood is high on the sky after a successful victory he'd on the match. Well, after whole fiasco of him trying to finally get you on his arms, and hopefully on his bed, days ago he'd to get something good.

After the whole kissing and touching you and him had shared he thought that was the right moment to turn some notches. You both had been together through the mental links, how cutely you acted towards that feline like animals you showed, in how you blushed under his gaze made the desire of him to not just hug you tight against as much as he could. The desire boiling on his blood is to see how you would act and react naked under him in pleasurable ways. His vastayan part is demanding to make you his.

Since this moment you had been avoiding him, soon he realizes it when you started to play on the support role without telling him. Once he tried to discuss about it but you said that you weren't feeling confident to play on top lane anymore, the reason for such choice is that you don't want to embarrass him. Sett didn't believe a single bit on your answer and tried to press further for more. Soon you cut the subject, saying that you were needed for another match. Since that time he couldn't get a single time in which he could talk with you privately.

The problem is that he just can't force you to do things. There are rules that are stated to maintain the summoners safe from the champions, and forcing you to do his bidding isn't his style. Contrary of what people may believe, Sett himself think is dishonorable to force someone to his whims. He may be a dominant male however he'll respect when a 'no' is thrown to him, like his beloved mama taught him so. And he can't afford to lose such profitable job as being a champion on League of Legends. He must give retribution for all the sacrifice his mom gave to raise him well.

In the corner of his eye he caught someone running, then he moves his gazes to see a female jumping on his jungle ally from the match, Kayn. The summoner just jumped on the arms of the champion, hugging him tight, said champion gives back the hug. On both of their faces have a huge smile. Sett gets surprised at seeing, what appears to be, a real smile on Zed pupil's face, even more surprisingly knowing of how wicked Kayn is.

In his mind thoughts ran, thinking that the shadow user might be faking it and plotting something. Since the beef he has with master and pupil through previous encounters he realizes that the Shadow Order is too dangerous to be personal with. Also he is worried over the innocent female summoner on the young male's clutches...

No, he'll not break the encounter out of jealousy of the intimate situation. Situation that deep down he wished to have with his own summoner, oh no. He is just worried.

He steps towards them. Once when gets near he starts talking. - "Oh, look. Kayn has become a softie." – The cockiness put on his voice break the small trance the summoner seems to be, making her and Kayn stop to look back at himself.