Pyke - (My Jolly) Undead Sailor Bold

A got a struck of creativity before I sent my computer to fix and could write mostly of this chapter here. Fortunately I could lend a friends tablet so I could set the final touches.

This newchapter is requested by Tawreline, in which requested with Pyke and specifiedthe Reader in being small female reader. I do have a small knowledge on thechampion itself but let's see what I can do. It'll be SFW!

Chapter heavily inspired by the music "Jolly Sailor Bold" arranged by John DeLuca, Dave Giuli and Matt Sullivan (Pirates of the Caribbean OST), which are the lyrics on this chapter.

I hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The tales that revolves around the champion are, in a sense, interesting. It involves one of the regions you're most fan alike and the champion itself being a vengeful undead being. It's like mixing Supernatural with the Golden Age of Piracy, and being quite frank, you love it. In which it revolves around the tale and later the biography of your main, Pyke.

A man which was working until, on the open sea, they find a monster. They're into fishing and killing the monster but his colleagues understanding that the monster was far more powerful than them they sacrifice Pyke so they can leave.

Pyke simply didn't saw that coming. However their ex-teammates didn't saw him coming either, looking for blood and revenge. A hate and thirst for blood that drives him on daily basis, hunting to the last of them until he can be in peace at the bottom of the sea of Santine Waters.

When you finished the reading of his tale on his release the word that you thought was cool. And you happily had walked to the corridors of the Institute was you thought how you could work well with his skillset in the current meta ADCs.

It was like a war at every time a champion was released, everybody wants to play the proxy war with him. Or everybody pretty much bans him because the champion is really strong when played well and become a pain in the ass as the game progress. You learned that when the time was come to use him.

As any educated summoner you were instructed to after the match ends you would meet your Champion and at least, exchange some cordial words. When you got closer of the undead being, which was luckily alone in a corner, you started to get really nervous, your hands feeling sweaty. How he would react at your greetings?

Pyke is tall and muscular, the bald head coped up with the scars on it, the glowing green eyes and the stark red scarf looking like feral teeth got you in shock for a little bit, making you falter in a step. Upon seeing your behavior the undead sailor sighed, turning all of his body so you could see clearly him. He closed eyes and when he opened the glow disappeared, showing the brown hue of his eyes.

Oh...

You got a tad closer and raised your hand in a handshake form. – "Greetings, mister Pyke."

You saw his eyes moving from the top of your head to your feet, face rigid on the perpetual angered frown. Then his eyes move to your standing hand, looking at the raised limb. His much large hand raises, soon it encompassing your smaller one and he shakes it. – "Greetings, summoner." – There's the first step of your partnership starts.

As the time passes and you got more familiar with him as a Champion and as a person you understood that his angered face diminishes a little bit in your company. Later he said that being in your presence and strategizing about the proxy wars makes him forget of horrors he lived on the see and the revenge. Bit by bit his revenge are fed momentary on the matches, which make him open up a little to you, to the point he would lower down his scarf and show the lower part of his face. Surprisingly it was normal, with chiseled feature and plump lips. You opened a smile at seeing it and you swore you saw the corners of his lips going upwards a bit.