Darius - Seriousness (will End Up)

A new fresh chapter, this one as requested by XxShoockerxX on Ao3, in which requested with Darius and didn't specified how the Reader will be.

For the sake of the knowledge I do have over and his personality and also from what is been saw on the LoR videos I'll keep it SFW. The Reader will be female, though.

Chapter inspired by the music "End Up" from Speaker of The House.

I hope you enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- "Good game!" – Your raised high your hand so your champion could high five you for the hard earned win of the day your team got. However the six feet plus tall, hunk of a man, your main champion, just moved his eye to look at you through the corner of it and then returned to look at his front. You awkwardly moved your hand back, feeling a little embarrassed at such cold display.

Darius is pretty everything you learned and read about him. Hand of Noxus, the axe he carries easily almost of your size. When an Ionian or Demacian champions passes on his vision or near him the man instantly tenses, his zeroes on the champion in question. Almost of all the times Draven is near his older brother, so the younger of the two men would fill the silence that the older would leave, unfortunately the loud champion wasn't there to save you from this situation. – "O-okay, then." – You looked around, in which you saw a corridor that you could make a hasty retreat. – "I must leave. See you around, I think." – You said it so low that you feared he didn't listen. You quickly turned around and go away of his presence. Unfortunately or fortunately you didn't saw his head moving, his eyes accompanying your retreating form until you disappeared.

You tried to do the high-fives for some other times, until the embarrassment and the feeling of being a nuisance made you let it go.

So at the end of the winning games you started to downright ignore the champion, you wouldn't stop to play with him however you keep your interaction with the Noxian as polite as you can be. So you would just retreat in amidst the shouts of victory of your fellow summoners of give a light bow to Darius and then leave. It hurt you a little bit, since even Zed, the most serious and fearsome champion form Ionia when in a time you caught him holding his summoner on his arms while her jumped on him. The man didn't react aggressively or in ignorance, a thing that surprised you at most.

Draven got upon your strange behavior, and after a lot of prying from him you told your worries and feelings. You frowned in confusion when the man started to laugh, saying that it was Darius normal behavior. – "Trust me, my dear summoner, he is far more embarrassed to make such displays than anything else. He just doesn't know what to do, in fear to looks stupid." – The man's arm circled around your shoulders, the other free hand going to your hair and messing it. – "Just be bolder to him, at the right time he'll crack and reply to you."

- "Okay, then." – You says, still a little downright from the non-existent interactions with the older brother. – "But I don't know if I should push that much. I don't want to be refused to use him on the matches."

- "Trust me. Push him." – You nod at that. – "If, you excuse me, my lady, I do have to take care of something. So..." – he gives a kiss on your cheek, his beard tickling you a little and make you release a chuckle. Your change of expression makes his grin widen. – "Draven out." – And like that you give a light bow and the young brother retreat.