Daycare

Luna opened the door to the daycare slowly, taking in their surroundings. It was very cute. The floor of the room they were in was a deep blue with large, colored circles. The walls were light blue and patterned with stars and hearts. Near them, they saw two large, white, wooden high chairs, and two shelves filled with colorful toys. To their right, they saw some Little boys playing with a trainset. Near the boys, there were several other Littles coloring at a pastel yellow table. The nap room was in view, with it's colorful, white trimmed, oversized cribs. They had to resist the temptation and look back down at their instructions. 'Wait for a Caregiver to greet you.'

"Hello love. Are you new here?" A woman with dark red hair and golden yellow eyes asked Luna, startling them. "Sorry. My name is Mrs. Lynn. You must be Luna Lycan?" Luna nodded. "Right. Follow me, then." 

She led them up two sets of stairs. One appeared to lead to a large lunchroom, with blue floors and wooden tables, and a darker blue for the brick walls. At the top of the stairs was a room with the same dark blue walls, but instead it had wooden floors. There were many tables, but unlike the long ones in the lunch room, these were circular, and there was no area to get food. There was a door near them, but they were unsure where it led to. 

"So, I was told that you were classified as a Little, correct?" Mrs. Lynn asked. Luna nodded. "May I see your bracelet, love?" Luna held out their wrist, showing their pink band. Mrs. Lynn wrote something down on the clipboard she was holding. "Take a seat. Would you like anything?" They shook their head. "Alright. I'm going to ask you a few questions, and then I can give you a kind of sedative that may help you slip if you would like." They nodded.

"Alright, so, would you like to sign up for this Daycare, or another?"

"This one."

"May I see your certificate, then?" Mrs. Lynn asked, causing Luna to pull out the pink piece of paper. "I will be putting this in our files. If you or your future caregiver ever wishes to change you to a different Daycare, you will need to talk to me. Understood?"

They nodded, shifting a bit.

"Do you have a roommate, parent, sibling, or other close person who can take care of you whilst in Littlespace?" Luna shook their head.

"I-I cut contact with my parents when I moved out about a month ago," Luna explained, looking down.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Mrs. Lynn said, reaching out a hand to them. Luna pulled away. She seemed to expect this reaction, as she simply moved her hand back to her board. 

"Last question. Would you like to enroll in our Looking Littles program?" She asked. "It's a program for Littles looking for Caregivers."

"I'd love to!" Luna said.

"Good, good. Now, follow me so we can get you checked over by my dear sibling, Alex."