Night Out

As the weeks went by, the small family began to heal. Luna and Natalie stayed Little, and Mary began to smile more and would play with the Littles. It was clear that it was nearly time for them to go home. To celebrate, Loba and Mary decided that they'd give the two Littles a treat. They had an evening planned out where they would go to a restaurant and then to the park. The plans were set, and now all that was needed was to prepare.

"Hey lovelies, Mommy and I have a special surprise for the both of you. Do you wanna come out so we can get you both all dressed up?" Loba asked, standing at the edge of the playroom.

"Yes!" The two said in unison, running toward Loba.

"Hold on babies. Natalie, you're with Mommy. Luna, you're with me," Loba explained, picking up the blue-haired Little. Mary appeared by her side and picked up the small blond, booping her nose and earning a giggle. The two Caregivers carried the Littles two their shared temporary nursery. Mary and Loba had decided on Luna's heart-themed outfit and Natalie's flower-themed outfit. Loba quickly undressed Luna from their Nessie outfit. After removing her clothing, she changed them into a fresh white diaper with a pink and yellow heart pattern. She then put on their pastel pink heart onesie, helping them step into the black skirt. She finally put on their socks and shoes, and popped in their pink heart pacifier. They suckled happily, looking up at Loba.

"Aww! Don' they look adorable!" Mary cooed, carrying over Natalie, who was happy sucking on her flower pacifier, in a similar flower-themed outfit. 

"We should get going if we want to get there before the dinner rush," Loba reminded the redhead. Mary chuckled and nodded, picking up Luna with her free hand. Loba shook her head, wondering how the redhead was managing to carry both Littles. 

***

After a short car ride, they arrived at the restaurant. It was a small cafe with a cutesy pastel theme. Loba opened Natalie's door, picking her up as Mary did the same with Luna. They carried them in.

"Hi! Welcome to Bun's Cafe, how can I help you?" The hostess asked them. She had pink hair and was wearing a pink and white maid dress with matching bunny ears. 

"Two Littles and two Caregivers. Do you have a table for that many?" Loba responded.

"Of course! Follow me!" The bunny woman said, leading them to a table with a pastel yellow checkered tablecloth. "I suppose the Littles will be wanting sippy cups?"

"Yes, they would," Mary responded politely. The bunny girl turned to the Littles.

"Hey sweethearts, what would you two like to drink?" She asked, her headband shifting slightly.

"Appie juice p'ease," Natalie mumbled behind her pacifier.

"Mi'k," Luna responded.

"Alright! And the Caregivers?"

"I'll take a peach tea if you wouldn' mind," Mary said.

"And I'll do a lemonade," Loba said.

"Alrighty! I'll bring you all some menus while I send in your drink order." She said as she passed around the menus. "Oh right! And my name's Bun. I'm the owner." Bun giggled.

"Err, thanks Bun," Loba said.

***

After a pleasant dinner experience, the small family walked to the park, stopping several times for Natalie to look at something, whether it be a stick, a bug, a leaf, or anything else that caught the small blond's interest. However, they were all unbothered by the distractions, as it showed more than ever that despite the pain, they had all progressed greatly in their healing process.