Dinner and Bathtime

Mary turned off the stove, moving the noodles out of the pot into four bowls. Two were turquoise glass, while the other two were light blue plastic. She then placed some red tomato sauce onto the noodles, mixing it around s little. When she felt satisfied, she carried the dishes to the table, setting them down. She then took out two mugs, a sippy cup, and a bottle. The cups matched the bowl in color. The sippy cup was for Natalie, and was clear with a light blue lid and handled. The bottle had a mouse sitting in a blue hot air balloon on it, as well as a blue lid.

She put water in the two cups, and milk in the sippy cup and bottle. She then set them on the table next to their respective bowls. She got the dark blue plastic silverware out, and then the normal metal pieces for the Caregivers. She smiled, knowing that Renee would be home from work any minute now

Sure enough, she heard the front door open and turned toward the sound. The dark-haired scientist walked in, smiling at the setup.

"Spaghetti? You know the babies are gonna need a bath after this," Renee said with a chuckle.

"Och, you know they need a bath anyway," Mary retorted somewhat playfully. "Speaking of, I need to go get the sweet pets."

"You do that," Renee said, sitting in her spot and waiting patiently.

Mary walked into the playroom, watching her two Littles play for a few minutes before calling them over. "Hey darlins! It's time for dinner!"

"Ok Mommy," Luna called out. Natalie didn't seem to notice right away.

"Nattie!" Mary called sweetly. Natalie still didn't respond. "Wait here, Luna love. I need to get Nattie." Luna nodded, standing in the place where Mary had been.

Mary approached the blond, putting a hand on her shoulder, before realizing why Natalie wasn't responding. She was focusing on a Pikachu puzzle. Natalie startled at the touch, letting out a small squeal.

"Shh love. It's just Mummy," Mary soothed, and Natalie calmed immediately. "It's time for din-din. Are you hungry?"

Natalie nodded, squealing happily, causing Luna to cover their ears.

"Inside voices, Nattie," Mary reminded.

"Sorry Mummy," Natalie said.

"It's alright, lovey," Mary said, patting her on the back. She picked up the small blond, before walking back to Luna and picking them up with her other arm. She carried the two Littles to the kitchen, before handing Natalie to Renee.

"Hey honey. Are you hungry?" She asked, bouncing the blond. Natalie giggled and nodded.

The two Caregivers placed their respective Littles in their chairs. Natalie was put in a regular chair, while Luna was placed into their new highchair.

***

As expected, after the meal, the Littles were covered in spaghetti sauce, even with the use of bibs. Renee looked at the two, who seemed quite unhappy with being covered in sauce, even if it was because of how squirmy they'd been during mealtime.

"Alright babes, it's bathtime," Renee announced, picking up Natalie. Mary copied her, picking up the blue-haired Little.

The two carried their Littles to the bathroom, and Renee turned on the water, while Mary helped the Littles out of their messy clothing and wet diapers.

"Up we go!" Mary announced, picking up Natalie. "One!" She set Natalie in the tub, who was giggling happily. "Two!" She said, setting Luna in the tub across from Natalie. At this point, both babies were giggling and splashing around happily. Renee grabbed the basket of toys, placing them in the tub. The Littles played as the two Caregivers cleaned them. When the two were squeaky clean, they got ready to drain the bath.

"Alright loves, it's time to get out," Mary explained. Both Littles got out eagerly, not liking the feeling of being wet. Mary chuckled, wrapping a duck towel around Luna as Renee wrapped a Pikachu towel around Natalie.

"You did so good, babies," Renee praised, causing the two to clap. "If you be good and brush your teeth without a fuss, you can get a sticker on your chart!"

"Yay!"