Thor's POV

My father got back a little while ago.

I was about to leave when Loki stopped me.

"what's up brother?" He looked annoyed.

"We have to meet some princess who's staying with us. They are in the throne room." I sigh.

"okay brother." we walk to the throne room and I see the most beautiful princess I've ever seen.

"Thor, Loki meets princess Olivia of Foldgard." I smile she smiles back she even has a cute smile but even though she is smiling she still looks sad.

"Thor you are to marry her." my eyes widened.

"What father, why? I do not wish to marry.?" he sighs.

"it is not up for discussion you will marry her and you don't have to like it, that's enough to show her to a room!" I nod and I begin walking to an unoccupied room.

"I'm sorry," she says. damn even her voice is sweet and calm but it sounds sad she sounds sad I turn to her.

"what for?" she looks down.

"about this my father always does stuff like this." I laugh.

"I know how that feels." she looks up.

"what are you the god of?" I smile.

"I am the god of thunder!" she smiles.

"that is so cool I wish I was the goddess of something cool." I look at her.

"what are you the goddess of?" her head falls again.

"um love, life, and death there is one more thing but it can't be true I've been told so by many people," she says.

"if I may ask what is the last thing?" I ask and she looks at me.

"um, beauty." I laugh and she looks down.

"I truly am sorry whoever told you that wasn't true is blind you are very beautiful and that can't be the only part of beauty to your power," I say and she looks up.

"thank you." I nod and we continue walking I stop in front of a door and open it she smiles.

"thank you, I shall go now," she says. I tilt my head in confusion.

"go where "I ask. she laughs it's so beautiful.

"I can teleport so I'm gonna go see my brother we aren't really on good terms and it's all my fault" she looks down.

why does she always do that?

"How so?" she sighs and we both sit on the bed.

"my brother lied to me he told me he wasn't interested in my best friend but earlier I found out it wasn't true. I thought we didn't keep secrets from each other but I guess that's not but I overreacted so I must apologize." I nod.

"goodbye Thor," she says then disappears and I smile and leave to my room.

Okay so like Thors POV and they meet im so happy and i know the writing sucks but this is my first fanfiction so just try not to dislike it that much but yeah hope you liked it