2 years later

Aurora's POV

I was just walking around after getting dressed when something flew past my face.

I chased it then it flew into a hand.

A god's hand.

a very familiar god's hand.

Thor god of thunders hand.

Oh my god, my dream come true.

Wait, is Thor the superhero standing with my mom and her best friend?

I quietly listen.

I'm just curious.

The most boring woman I know is friends with a wizard and now a god.

I wish I could tell her I have powers too but then she might get scared of me.

or think of something to see where I got these weird powers from.

"You couldn't have walked?" my mom says Thor laughs.

"I suppose I'll need my brother back." wait Loki is here so cool.

"oh yeah right." Uncle Stephen makes a portal and then Loki falls screaming he flips his hair up dramatically.

"I have been falling for 30 minutes!" wow there are two gods in my presence.

"you two can handle him from here." wait what?

"yes. Of course." Thor says.

"thank you very much for your help. And for taking care of this one I know she's not easy" he says shaking my uncle's hand my mom slaps Thor on his arm and he smiles.

"Handle me. Who are you?" Loki says getting out his daggers I try out my newfound power and turn invisible walking down the stairs next to Thor oh my god this is the closest I've ever been to my idle.

"you think you're some kind of sorcerer? Don't think for one minute, you second-rate." Loki says getting closer to my uncle my mom standing next to Thor me behind them.

"Alright, bye-bye." and now we're in some sort- oh my god, oh my god, oh my god my moms gonna be so mad at me I just have to keep up the invisibility Loki falls and slowly flips around they are looking at somebody standing on a cliff they all walk over and stand by him.

"Father," Thor says.

"look at this place.it's beautiful." Odin says.

"Father it's us," Thor says.

"my sons and Olivia. I've been waiting for you." Odin says okay but how does he even know my mom's name?

"I know. We've come to take you home." Thor says "Home, yes. Your mother, she calls me. Do you hear it?" Odin says this is low-key freaky.

"Loki, lift your magic." Loki shakes his head and Odin chuckles.

"took me quite a while to break free from that spell. Frigga would have been proud. come sit with me. I don't have much time." Odin says and they go to sit even mom.

"I know that we failed you. But we could make this right." Thor says I'm starting to feel bad for him.

"I failed you. And I failed your father Livvy. It is upon us. Ragnarok." Odin says.

okay, wait a dang minute.

Thor's father knew my mom's father.

"no, I've stopped Ragnarok. I put an end to Surtur." Thor says.

"no. It's already begun. She's coming. My life was all that held her back. But my time has come. I cannot keep her away any longer." Odin says

what the hell is he going on about?