part 10

When I wake up mom is standing next to dad and 142 walks in her hulk play fight "what's going on? What are you-?" Then mom and dad step out.

I follow behind them and dad awkwardly adjusts his standing position and 142 steps on hulk

"you're so thick-headed that you can't tell when someone hiding across the universe and want to be left alone." 142 says.

"we need to talk." Dad says.

"no you want to talk to me." She says.

"I need her to stay." Dad says to mom and hulk.

"stay?" Hulk says grabbing a large bone and he throws it ahead of her.

"block." hulk says and I flinch mom stops her with some weird white thing coming out of her hands.

"stay. Please.''

Hulk says and the white stuff stops.

"please?" Dad repeats.

"all right. Here's the deal. I'll listen to you till this is empty." S-142 says.

"Asgard is in danger and people are dying. We need to get back there. I need your help. Wow." she drank that fast.

"finished. Bye." She says, dropping the glass and walking away,

"Odin is dead." Dad says and she stops.

"Hela the Goddess of Death has invaded Asgard." Dad says in the last attempt.

"if Hela's back then Asgard's have already lost. Unless the goddess or god of life is willing to help you but then you would have to find them. and from what I've heard they are pretty rare so rare you have a 1 in a trillion chance of finding one." 142 says.

"I'm going to stop her." Dad says.

"alone?" 142 ask.

"nope. I'm putting together a team. It's me, you, the big guy, and them." he says pointing to himself, hulk, S-142, and then me and mom.

"no. no team. Only hulk." I notice the device that triggers the things on me and dad's neck is now in mom's head.

"it's me you and them." mom shakes her head.

"Aurora's not participating in this the moment I get the chance she's going back to earth." Mom says.

"it's me, you and her." Dad says.

"I think it's only you two." 142 says.

"wait. just listen. The Valkyrie is a legend. Elite warriors of Asgard sworn to defend the throne." Dad says grabbing her arm then letting go and standing in front of her.

"I'm not getting involved in another one of Odin's family squabbles." she says.

"what's that supposed to mean?" dad asked.

"your sister. Her power comes from Asgard, the same as yours. When it grew beyond Odin's control she massacred everyone in the palace and tried to seize the throne. When she tried to escape her banishment he sent the Valkyrie in to fight her back. I only survived because. Look, I already faced her once back when I believed in the throne and it cost me everything. That's what's wrong with Asgard and Foldgard. The thrones, the secrets, the whole golden sham. It's what got the queen of Foldgard killed. she relied on the Wilkarie and in turn she got killed." 142 says.

"don't you ever talk about my mother again." mom says and 142 nods walking away.

"I agree." Dad says grabbing her arm, turning her around but she pulls a knife on him.