5 years later

Me and Thor have 6 other kids together Sky and Storm twins they are 14, and then Bloom shes 12, then Rosie she's 10, and then Lavender and Clover they are 5. 

And Thor got really fat and drunk. 

We moved to new asgard after we had Bloom and everything is semi normal i mean the kids aren't supposed to be these ages they are supposed to be way younger. 

"Sky, Storm, and Bloom." I called and a few seconds later they were right in front of me. 

"She did it." the boys say, pointing at Bloom. 

"Okay what exactly did i do?" she asks. 

They look at me and shrug. 

"You guys aren't in trouble yet." i say. 

"But I just wanted to know which twin skipped school. Because one of you didn't go and you Bloom, you called your teacher a stupid bitch?" I look at all of them. 

"Well in my defense she was really pissing me off." Bloom says. 

"Well good job Bloom you're officially grounded." she rolls her eyes. 

"You're such a freaking bitch!" she yells. 

"What about you two? Which one of you skipped." I ask and they both point at each other. 

"Sky?" I ask. 

"Storm skipped to go hang out with his girlfriend and told me to cover for him otherwise he'd tell the whole school I still sleep with teddy bears." Sky says. 

"Great go." I say and the Storm tries to leave. 

"Not you Storm your grounded and your double grounded for blackmailing your brother and triple grounded for trying to place the blame on him go and quadruple grounded for lying." i say. 

"Ugh i hate you so much sometimes i wish you weren't my mom!" he yells. 

"Yeah well I'm the only one you got." I say and he storms out literately there's a storm cloud over his head. 

I sigh and sit down and I shut the door with my powers and lock it and cry. 

There's a knock at the door. 

I wipe my face and open it. 

"What's up?" I ask Rosie. 

"I heard what the older kids said. I'm sure they didn't mean it. I mean Storm is mad because he won't be able to go out with his girlfriend and Bloom is mad because she is Bloom and she is always mad." Rosie says. 

"Mom?" she asks. 

"Yes Rosie?" I ask. 

"Why are you always sad?" she asks. 

"Uh, it's complicated. I mean there are different factors. Did dad tell you about Thanos?" I ask and she shakes her head. 

"Well there was a big battle five years ago and we lost and because we lost a lot of people disappeared including my little sister and my father, a lot of my friends, one of my best friends and our oldest daughter Aurora. We also lost our Planet there was your dad's side of the planet Asgard and my side Foldgard. And my fathers best friend died, your dad's father, and my best friend Loki, your dad's brother, also died, so it makes me a little sad. But if none of that happened we probably wouldn't have you or your sisters and brothers." she nods. 

"I love you mom." I smile. 

"I love you too." She leaves. 

A little while later I changed and went to look for the kids. 

"Hey lavender, where are your siblings?" I ask. 

"Um, i'm playing hide and go seek with daddy and Clove and Rosie. Sky, Storm, and Bloom all went to town." she says. 

"Okay baby well you have fun okay." she nods then runs out.

Okay so if you couldn't already tell this is a filler just a little intro into Thor's part of Endgame.

Anyways thanks for reading.