Part 14

I'm walking until I hear music and I see 6 people one person one bug a green girl a raccoon a tree on a video game and a gray buff guy. 

The raccoon yawns. 

"why are we doing this again?" the raccoon asks. 

"it's a distress signal rocket someone could be dying." the green woman says. 

"I get that, but why are we doing it?" rocket I think asks. 

"cause we're nice. And maybe whoever it is will give us a little cheddar cheese for our effort." the human guy says. 

"which isn't the point." the woman says. 

she seems to be the only sensible one here. 

"which isn't the point. I mean, if he doesn't pony up." the guy says and I roll my eyes. 

"we take his ship." the gray guy says. 

"exactly!" The rocket says. 

"bingo." the human says. 

"all right!" the rocket says and the guy waves to the green woman. 

"we are arriving." the bug says. 

"all right, guardians, don't forget this might be dangerous soles put on our mean faces." The human guy says piloting the ship. 

"Groot, put that thing away, now. I don't wanna tell you again. Groot." The human guy says. 

"I am Groot!" My jaw drops. 

Wait, it's a real language. 

I thought it was something silly and the guy's name must be quill. 

"Woah!" Quill says. 

"language!" the rocket says. 

"Hey!" the woman says. 

"wow." the gray dude says. 

"you got some acorns on you, kid." Quill says. 

"ever since you got a little sap, you're a total d-hole. Now, keep it up, and I'm gonna smash that thing to pieces." The rocket says yelling at Groot and we go a little bit faster than slow down and see a whole bunch of debris and bodies. 

"what happened?" bug lady says. 

"oh my god." quill says. 

"looks like we're not getting paid." Rocket says. 

what a jerk and he's a raccoon and a body comes crashing down and they all yell, 

wait, is that dad? 

no, it can't be I walk a little closer but slow. 

"wipers! Wipers! Get it off." I finally got close enough. 

It is dad. 

I'm about to cry but he opens his eye. 

Wait, where's his other eye? 

They all yell but I sigh and smile. 

They immediately grab him and Rocket sniffs him about what happened to him, where's mom? 

"how the hell is this dude still alive?" quill asks but I just look at my dad where did his eye go now he looks like Odin. 

"he is not a dude. You're a dude. This is a man. A handsome, muscular man." the gray guy says and I almost laugh. 

"i'm muscular." Quill says. 

"but who are you kidding, Quill? You're one sandwich away from fat." Rocket says.