Part 12

A while later the place my parents were on blew up but a ship flew out of it. I think I don't know.

 A bit later we make it to earth in New Jersey oh gosh that's like an hour away from home we get out. 

"where do we go now child." I smile. 

"My dad calls me that." i say he just smiles. 

"okay then i think Liv said, Oura?" I shake my head. 

"its Aurora right?" Saga asks i nod.

"Aurora. We have to get back to New York, that's where I live." i say and i take out my phone and its charged thank goodness ugh i really don't want to have to walk from new jersey to new york then my phone start blowing up with missed calls and texts and emails aww i was missed. 

"okay, um, we have a 14 hour walk ahead of us so um lets go." they all look at me like i'm crazy. 

"okay Aurora dear is there no other way to get to where we need to go." I shrug, 

"We could drive or take a bus but my cars are at home and I don't have any money on me and I'm not stealing a car." They all look at each other and shrug, 

"we aren't from here so we have no clue what your talking about." the younger guy says.

"I can try and take us where we need to go, it's just I have to see where it looks like." saga says.

"uh like a picture?" I ask if she nods and I look for a picture in my house but can't find one. 

I sigh, "i don't have one." I say to Saga, 

"Do you have any type of powers Aurora?" the older guy asks i nod. 

"what kind?" he asks. 

"none that can help us out here." I began walking. 

"Just tell me what kind, maybe you may not know it can help us!" he yells and i flinch. 

I sigh and turn around. 

"I can turn invisible, I can do some cool stuff with steam and my hands catch on fire." I say and the younger guy sighs and looks at his father. 

"father why did we have to leave?" but then i get an idea and scroll to uncle Stephens number and text him and like a minute later he texts back and tells me to go to a private area then send him my location. 

"okay um follow me please." I say and walk to an ally and send uncle Stephen my location and not a second later the portal opens. 

"um follow me." i then walk through the portal and hug uncle Stephen. 

"thank you." I say and he just hugs back. 

"no problem kid go home." he tells me and i nod. 

"woah what the hell was that?" the young guy asks. 

"magic now leave." Uncle Strange says I walk to my house and in 20 minutes we get there. 

I grab the key from around my neck and unlock the door. 

"Um, would you mind leaving your shoes right there?" I point to where all our shoes stay. 

They nod and take off their shoes. 

"Where are your parents' girl?" the older guy asks. 

"my mom and dad stayed back at that place to fight my dad's sister." i say the older guy and the girl look surprised. 

"what?" they ask i shrug and text uncle Tony and peter that i'm fine and i'm home. 

i text Peter and asks if he wants to stop by he replies with yes and thank god i'm okay and he will be by after school.