Part 7

When I woke up I'm in a dark room with my parents in a moving chair

"fear not for you are found." A voice says.

it would be calming if I wasn't terrified.

if they could trap Thor then they are bad people.

and I'm assuming we are only getting closer and closer to them.

"you are home, and there's no going back. no one leaves this place. But what is this place? The answer is Sakaar. surrounded by cosmic gateways. Sakaar lives on the edge of the known and unknown. It is the collection point. For all lost and unloved things. Like you. But here on Sakaar, you are significant. You are valuable. Here you are loved." this is creepy i want to go home but home is wherever my mom is and she's here so never mind.

"what the hell?" Thor says.

"and no one loves you more than the Grandmaster. He's the original, the first lost and the first found. The creator of Sakaar and father of the contest of champions. Where once you were nothing. Now you are something. You are the property of the grand master. Congratulations! You will meet the grandmaster in 5 seconds. Prepare yourself. Prepare yourself. You are now meeting the grandmaster." Thor screams and mom laughs.

"you're such a woose." Thor looks around while who I'm assuming is the grandmaster is inspecting us.

"hmm, hmm, hmm." Thor tries to get out of the chair.

"He's wonderful. It Is he?" What the hell kinda question is that?

"it is a he." the woman from earlier confirms.

"yeah. I love when you come to visit, 142. You bring me the best stuff. Whenever we get to talking, Topaz, about scrapper 142 what do i always say? "She is the" and it starts with a "B"" the old guy says.

"Trash" the woman topaz says.

damn that was messed up.

"No, not trash. Were you waiting just to call her that? It doesn't start with a "B"." he says.

he kinda sounds like my mom when i got into a fight at school one day.

saying 'just because you are angry doesn't make it right violence is never the answer unless they start it.' She always says crap like that.

But I would miss it if she stopped.

"Booze hag." she says and i can smell the jealousy.

"uh, i'm so sorry. No "best." I was thinking about "best." cause i always say you're the best. She brought me my beloved champion, you know." he says.

"you say that every time she's here." Topaz says.

"what have you brought today? Tell me." Grandmaster asks, ignoring Topaz.

"2 contenders."scraper 142 says proudly.

Not the blond girl though." scraper 142 says.

"what!" my parents say.

"i need a closer look at this can you take us closer? Thank you. Pay this lady." he says.

"just wait a damn minute. We are not for sale." Thor says he gets shocked and my mom looks away.

"man he's a fighter." the grandmaster says laughing.

"i take 30 million. 10 for each." 142 says.

"tell her she's dreaming." Topaz says.

"oh for heaven's sake, transfer the units." topaz presses a button and 142 gets the money?

Then she touches the grandmaster's face and he smiles and touches his face and looks back at us.