part 22

the thing closes and then in a matter of seconds 30 at tops we are on asgard. 

"Stay close walk fast and stay quite okay." i tell the kids and they nod. 

We run past Loki's cell.

 But i turn invisible and look at him but keep going. 

We hide behind a pillar. 

"For you lady Jane." a maid says. 

"Um, so you have anything with pants?" Jane asks. 

"Pants?" the maid asks. 

"Never mind. These will be fine. Thank you." Jane says. 

"Yes, milady." the maid says. 

"Oh, there's Jane." Thor says. 

"All right. Here's the deal, tubby. You're gonna charm her, and i'm gonna poke her with this thing and extract the reality stone, and get gone lickety-split." i shake my head. 

"Ill be right back, okay? The wine cellar is just down here. My father used to have this huge barrel of Aakonian ale. Ill see if the scullery has a couple of to-go cups." Thor says. 

"Hey. Hey aren't you drunk enough already?" i ask. 

A door opens and closes me and the kids turn invisible and Thor and Rocket hide. 

"If you could send Loki some soup." Frigga asks one of the maids. 

"Yes milady." one says. 

"And ask our librarians to pull some volumes form the astronomy shelf." Frigga says. 

I become visible again and the kids do too and I hug Thor. "Are you okay?" i ask him he nods. 

"Who's the fancy broad?" Rocket asks. 

"That's my mother. She dies today." Thor says. 

"Oh, that is today?" rocket asks. 

"I cant do this. I cant do this. I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't have come. Its a bad idea!" Thor says. 

"Come here." rocket says. 

"No, no. i think i'm having a panic attack." Thor says. 

"Like what happened to Aurora when you made Stormbreaker? Oh jeez." Rocket says. 

"Come here. Right here." rocket says then Thor walks a little closer and Rocket slaps him. 

"You think your the only one who lost people? What do you think were doing here? I lost the only family i ever had. Quill, Groot, Drax, the chick with the antenna all gone. I get you miss your mom but shes gone really gone. And there are plenty of people who are only kind of gone like your daughter. And you can help them. You can help her. so , is it too much to ask that you brush the crumbs out of your beard make schmoopy talk to pretty pants and when shes not looking, suck out the infinity stone and help me get my family and your daughter back?" Rocket says. 

"Okay." Thor says and he starts crying. 

"Are you crying?" Rocket asks. 

"No. yes. I feel like i'm losing it." Thor says. 

"Get it together. You can do this. You can do this." Rocket tells my husband. 

"All right?" rocket asks Thor. 

"Yes, i can." Thor says. 

"Good." Rocket says. 

"I can do this. I can do this. I cant do this." Thor says walking away me and the kids follow him. We walk into a hall. Then we see Frigga and we hide well Thor hides and me and the kids Turn invisible.