Part 11

"hey, so listen. We should talk." dad says. 

"i disagree. Open communication was never our family's forte." Loki says and opens the door and we walk through. 

"you have no idea. Been quite the revelation since we last spoke."dad says. 

"Hello." mom and dad say. 

and dad and Loki both pull out a gun. 

mom's hands turn orange and I back up.

they start shooting and some catch on fire I look at my hand and my fingers are on fire. 

I wiggle them around then close my hand and it goes out I try and spark it again and it works. 

I put it out again that's so cool I can't wait to show peter and Riley. 

once I look back up mom grabs me and we are against the wall with dad. 

"Odin brought us together. It's almost poetic that his death should split us apart." Loki says and they go back out shooting more creatures. 

Mom grabs me and we walk to a door-like thing. 

"we might as well be strangers now. Two sons of the crown set adrift." Loki says as he opens the door and starts backing up as a gun is pointed at him and dad hits the gun and it blasts the guy up into the air. 

"thought you didn't want to talk about it." Dad says walking into the elevator. 

"here's the thing. I'm probably better off staying here on Sakaar." Loki says. 

"That's exactly what I was thinking." dad says. 

Loki looks down then back up at dad. 

"did you just agree with me?" Loki asks. 

"Come on, this place is perfect for you. It's Savage, chaotic, Lawless brother, you're gonna do great here." Dad says. 

"Do you truly think so little of me?" Loki asks and dad looks at him and Loki looks at him. 

"Loki, I thought the world of you. I thought we were going to fight side by side forever. But at the end of the day, you're you and I'm me. I don't know, maybe there's still some, maybe there's still some good in you. But let's be honest our paths diverged a long time ago." dads say. 

I feel bad for Loki if I had a sibling give up on me like dad did Loki I would feel sad and the way mom looks down makes me think it happened to her at some point. 

"yeah. It's probably for the best that we never see each other again." Loki says. 

"That's what you always wanted." dad says and pats Loki on the back and Loki nods. 

"hey let's do "Get Help." Dad says. 

"what?" Loki asks and mom smiles and looks at Loki. 

"Get Help." Dad replies. 

"No." Loki says. 

"Come on, you love it." Mom says. 

"I hate it." Loki says. 

"it's great, it works every time." Mom and dad say. 

"it's humiliating." Loki says, 

"Do you have a better plan?" Mom and dad ask. 

"no." Loki says. 

"we're doing it." dad says turning away from Loki. 

"we are not doing "Get Help." Loki says but as the elevator gets closer to the garage.