Olivia's pov

I finally got that power dampener off of me but now my powers are a little wonky. 

I close my eyes and teleport and I feel hot. 

dang it now my teleport is linked to my fire for now i look around and i hear people coming. 

I can't become invisible right now so I hide. 

"The hell happened to this planet? It's eight degrees off its axis. Gravitational pull is all over the place." I heard a guy say. 

"yeah , we got one advantage. He's coming to us. Well use it. All right, i have a plan. Or at least the beginnings of one. Its pretty simple. We draw him in, pin him down get what we need. Definitely don't wanna dance with this guy. We just want the gauntlet." Tony says. 

Yes! tony is here. 

I hear yawning. 

"Are you yawning?" Tony asks. 

"In the middle of this, while i'm breaking it down? Huh? Did you hear what i said?" Tony asks like hes lecturing a child. 

"I stopped listening after you said, 'we need a plan." some other guy says. "Okay, Mr. clean is on his own page." Tony says. 

"See, 'not winging it isn't really what they do." the first guy says. 

"Uh, what exactly is it that they do?" peter asks. 

Wait peter? 

"Kick names, take ass." a girl says. 

"Yeah that's right." guy two says. 

I can feel myself gaining my control powers back. 

"All right, just get over here, please. Mr lord, can you get your folks to circle up?" tony asks Mr lord. 

I finally feel my power return fully so i turn invisible and decide to take a look i see Stephen, tony a blonde guy, peter. A bug girl, and a gray buff dude. 

"Mr. Lord. Star-Lord is fine." Star-Lord says. 

"We gotta coalesce. 'Cause if all we come at him with is a plucky attitude." Tony says. 

"Dude, dont call us plucky. We dont know what it means." Star-Lord says. 

"All right, were optimistic, yes. I like your plan. Except it sucks,so let me do the plan, and that way it might be really good." Star-Lord says. 

"Tell him about the dance-off to save the universe." buff guy says. 

"What dance-off?" Tony asks. 

"Its nothing." Star-lord says. 

"Like in footloose, the movie?" peter asks and i roll my eyes. 

"Exactly like footloose. Is it still the greatest movie in history?" Star-Lord asks. 

"It never was." peter says. 

"Don't encourage this, all right?" tony asks. 

"Okay." peter says. 

"Were getting no help from flash Gordon here." Tony says. 

"Flash Gordon? By the way that's a compliment. Don't forget i'm half human. So that's 50% of me that's stupid. That's 100% you." Star-Lord says. 

"Your math is blowing my mind." tony says. 

"Excuse me. But does your friend often do that?" the bug girl says and i look at Stephen and rush over to him. 

"Strange, we all right?" tony asks. 

"No hes not alright look at him." i say and become visible. 

Stephen falls and i catch him. 

"Are you okay?" i ask him and he nods. 

"Hey what was that? And where did you come from. No disrespect Ms Liv." i roll my eyes. 

"I went forward in time to view alternate futures. To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict." Stephen says. 

"How many did you see?" Star-Lord asks. 

"14,000,605." Stephen says. 

"How many did we win?" i ask. 

"One." he says. 

"Hey you are you single." i look at him. 

"No i'm married." i say. 

"Leave your husband." he says and i roll my eyes. 

"We have been together for 19 years. And we have a kid." i say. 

He nods. 

"Whats his name i will fight him for you." grey says. 

"Thor." i say. 

"Oh never mind." he says really quickly. 

"What changed your mind?" Tony asks. 

"Have you seen her husband?" a gray dude asks. 

I laugh. 

"Peter, have you seen your girlfriend?" he nods. 

"Yes Ma'am. But then she disappeared out of nowhere. we were about to be abducted then a ray of sunlight absorbed her body and she was gone." he explains. 

"It's one of her powers don't worry. she's probably with her dad right now." he nods. 

"Goodbye, I must go now. Thanos still has that power dampener and i cant be around when he decides to use it again." I say then I leave.

Okay so a little Olivia Pov haven't had one in a while so just did this one

okay i'm probably gonna make Aurora fight in the battle in endgame but i'm not sure because she has barely been apart of the superhero world so yeah

but anyways thanks for reading