Part 23

I see the twins and Bloom sitting on a bench fighting again. 

"Your so stupid how are you even the oldest, let alone my twin?" Sky asks. 

"Yeah? well your such a mommy's boy." Storm says back. 

"So what. At least mom loves me." he says. 

"At least i can get a girlfriend you cant even get a fish to go out with you." Storm says. 

"Shut up both of you! Storm your girlfriend is cheating on you. and Sky, we all know Rosie is the favorite." Bloom says and they both push her. 

"Shut up Bloom. Your just jealous and mean. And that's why no one likes you. We had to beg our friends to get their younger siblings to even speak to you." Storm says. 

Bloom punches him in the face and they all break out into a fight. 

"Hey! Stop it now." i yell at them. 

They all stop and get up and they all are about to say something. 

"Save it i don't want to hear it okay? Sit down if i even see you move your foot your going to regret it. Do you understand?" i ask. 

They all nod and sit down.

I walk into a room and grab Thor's hand. 

"All right, the gloves ready. Question is, who's gonna snap their freakin' fingers?" Rocket asks. 

"I'll do it." Thor says letting go of my hand. 

"Excuse me?" tony says. 

"Its okay." Thor says. 

"Stop, stop. Slow down." tony tells him. 

"Thor. just wait. We haven't decided who's gonna put that thing on yet." Steve says. 

"I'm sorry. What, were all just sitting around waiting for the right opportunity?" Thor asks. 

"We should at least discuss it." Scott says. 

"Look, sitting here staring at the thing is not gonna bring everybody back." Thor says. 

"I'm the strongest avenger, okay? So this responsibility falls upon me." Thor says. 

"Normally, your right. Its not about that." Tony says. 

"Its not that." Thor says. 

"Hey, buddy" tony says. 

"Stop it! Just let me. Just let me do it. Just let me do something good. Something right." Thor begs. 

"Look, its not just the fact. That that glove is channeling enough energy to light up a continent. I'm telling you. Your in no condition." Tony says. 

"What do you think is coursing through my veins right now?" Thor ask. 

"Cheese whiz?" Rhodey asks. 

"Lightning. Yeah. lightning." Thor says. 

"Lightning wont help you, pal. Its gotta be me." Hulk says. 

"No it should be me. I'm about 1000% sure i'm able to do it." i say. 

"No. it should be me. You saw what those stones did to Thanos. They almost killed him. None of you could survive." Hulk says. 

"How do we know you will?" Tony asks. 

"We don't. But the radiations mostly gamma. Its like i was made for this." hulk says. He grabs the gauntlet. 

"Good to go, yeah?" tony asks. 

"Lets do it." Hulk says. 

"Okay remember everyone Thanos snapped away five years ago you're just bringing them back to now, today. Don't change anything from the last five years." Tony says.