*{1}*

* 「Freedom」 *

||=====||

Zhongli enters a dark and damp cave with a golden seal floating a top a little withering stone pillar.

The Ex-Archon closes his eyes and senses himself being promptly transported to another realm. Once he'd opened his eyes, he was met with a black void accompanied by a huge body of water.

Zhongli stood over the surface of the water and began walking while attentively searching the supposedly empty space - looking around for something or someone. After minutes of what appeared to be fruitless searching, he spots a small figure lying limply on a boulder that stood above the water - just what he was looking for.

A little fox was soundlessly sleeping upon the boulder. It's wrists where cuffed by chains made of the water below it.
The little fox had white-blond fur and with red tips at the ends of its ears and eight of tails he has left. A big golden talisman was bound to it's head - symbols written in red etched on it.

As soon as Zhongli frees the fox from the chains, he gently picks it up - carrying it in his arms before transporting out the realm.

||=====||

Zhongli now stood in a vacant area upon Mt. Tiangheng, carefully placing the Fox on the grass. Zhongli pulls off one glove from his hand lifts over towards the fox.
The yellow talisman promptly began to disintegrate and fade into complete dust.

Not long after, the fox unhurriedly opened its eyes, taking a good look at its surroundings - trying to adjust to the sudden change of his environment.

The fox took one good look at Zhongli and snarled at him before quickly running off in the opposite direction.
The Archon sighed before summoning his polearm and launching it towards the fox.

The weapon directly lands in front of the critter who instantly skidded to a stop and turned over to scowl at Zhongli.

"I suggest you do as I say if you wish to live." Zhongli says as he walks up to the little fox.

Not long after, the fox transferred into a man.

He had ruby red eyes with long, white blond hair. He also wore a black, skin tight turtle that was sleeves with white hakama pants with silver flower patterns upon it.

He also had fox ears with red tips at the ends of his ears and red few markings on his face and upper arms.

Before Zhongli could say anything, the kitsune lunged at while pulling out silver, weaponry fans - the former blocking the attack with his polearm.

"Well well well, if it isn't the man who stabbed me in the back all those years ago. Son of a bitch." Myōbu growled when glowering at Zhongli.
Zhongli only stared at the other man in silence.

"Have nothing to say now do you now? Guess you've finally noticed your own mistake. Ready to make it up to me now?" Myōbu queries and jumps back before preparing another attack at the ex-Archon.

||=====||

Myōbu groaned in pain as he rubbed his head, now nearing the entrance of Liyue Harbour.

"If I were at full power... I would have beaten you! Dammit!" Myōbu grunted.

"I beg to differ. Perhaps you've just gotten rusty over the years - even if you're not at full power." Zhongli comments calmly and Myōbu was irked by this.

"I swear to Celestia I will strangle you!" The light haired man growled. "Uh... speaking of power..." Myōbu trailed off, about to bring up some other topic up.

However, Zhongli was quick cut him off and change the subject.

"Right now is not the time to worry about that - I have other important things to discuss with you." Zhongli eerily states and Myōbu furrowed his brows.

"You have no rein over me to be ordering me what to do. Also, this is such a tacky city. I'd rather stick a rusted dagger in my eye then stay in this dumpster." Myōbu crossed his arms and went on to complain about not liking Liyue City one bit and how horrible it looked to him.

This of course, peeved Zhongli - who suddenly stopped in his tracks and turned around to face the other man.

"Is that so? I don't mind sealing you away once again for eternity with a rusted dagger in your eye then." Zhongli says coolly as Myōbu scoffed when pulling out his weaponry.

"Try me old man, I dare you!"

Zhongli crosses his arms and got ready to bring a falling meteor down on Myōbu with no mercy.

||=====||