*{11}*

* 「Slaughters」 *

tw: mentions of blood and gore

||=====||

"My my, what a shame." Amamiya drawled, a soft and warming grin on his lips, flicking off the blood dripping from his sword.

In front of the man was a broken down carriage; painted with splatters of blood. The blood belonging to the now human corpses lying on the ground.

At Amamiya's feet, was the merchant he'd encountered earlier; choking on the blood of where his throat was slit and littered with varying wounds across his body.

"It's truly sad for things to turn out this way for you, Mr Abelard. How unfortunate it must be for you." Said Amamiya as he gave a wide, yet sickening smile.

Abelard could only stare at the black haired man in horror with his bulging eyes. He tried his hardest to move his limp body, but alas, it was no use.
Before the injured man could gain little control of his body, a sharp pain drills into his head with the world soon fading into darkness.

"Let's go home now, Shion." Said Amamiya to his crow companion, wiping the excess blood off of his Katana with a cloth.

The man sheaths his weapon while flooding the cloth and placing it away, now leisurely walking on the trail leading back to Aramui.

"What would you like to eat for dinner? You've been helping me greatly as of late, so I think you deserve an award!" Amamiya joyful said with Shion flying beside him.

The crow let's out a caw and the black haired man giggled before nodding his head.

"Will do."

||=====||

"Another attack..." Heizou murmured to himself as he looks over at the aftermath of scene before him.

A broken down bloody carriage with a collection of bloody corpses to go along with it. A group of other detectives and few soldiers at the site.
Though this was nothing too new, it was quite frightening how these constant slaughters upon certain merchants have been becoming frequent since the last month.

Heizou soon spots a trail of droplets of blood, instantly to following it.

||=====||

Amamiya just finished up packing up all his belongings and sports a cloak, pulling the hood up as he put on a dark kitsune mask.

"We should get going right about now. I think we've stayed here longer than needed." Remarks the dark haired man, Shion landing on his shoulder.

"So I'm guessing you're the man who killed Mr Abelard back there." Said a voice and Amamiya swiftly turned around to confront Heizou.

"Well if it isn't the great Doushin himself - Shikanoin Heizou." Amamiya says with a wide smile; though it was hidden behind the mask.

"The one and only! I'm also guessing you must be this so called guy named 'Maki'." Heizou adds, referring to the man's alias.

"That is correct! I wouldn't expect no less from you finding me. I must say, I'm a fan of you now." Amamiya chuckled, genuinely amused.

"Oh you really do flatter me. Besides that, you wouldn't mind telling me your reasoning on killing merchants? Why go through all this trouble dear fan of mine?" Heizou questions.

"Unfortunately for you, that's a secret! Though rest assured, they do deserve to be slaughtered for a good reason."  Answered Amamiya, with no hesitation.
Shion quietly caws and Amamiya's eyes wander around his surroundings, finally looking over to Heizou.

"Well, I'll be on my way now - it was such a pleasure to meet you, Heizou." Amamiy turns around and trails off with his crow taking off to the skies.
Just as Amamiya turned around, an arrow came his way. Amamiya acts swiftly and pulls out his Katana. He turns back around and deflected the arrow with the blade of his weapon.

Not long after, a group of soldiers came out of hiding and surround him with Kujou Sara now standing beside Heizou.

"Maki, I, Kujuo Sara from the Tenryou Commission, hereby arrests for your crimes and misdeeds!" Announced the Tengu.

"Along with me of course." Heizou butts in and Sara quietly grumbled to herself before Amamiya lets out a hearty laugh.

"I must say, it's quite an impressive trap you've set up here. As much as I'd love to stick around and chat for a bit longer, I should really get going." Amamiya joyfully exolains and Sara scoffed.

"You're not going anywhere - not on my watch. You'll be taken back to Inazuma City, where you'll be judged by the Almighty Shogun herself!" Kujou Sara passionately declared.

"Is that so..." Muttered Amamiya and he pulled out a black feather which soon fades into dust.

Before they knew it, a mysterious dark mist engulfs the masked man and he quickly disappears along with it.

"Wha-- where did he go?!" One of the soldiers exclaimed in shock.

"Your little trap was a great idea and all, but I still think you greatly underestimated him." Heizou tells a scowling Sara.

"Keep quiet, we have a lot of work to do." Ordered the Tengu as she walked over to where Amamiya once stood.

||=====||