*{5}*

* 「Making Money」 *

||=====||

As of now, Takumi saunters through the streets of Liyue City with a little piece of paper in his right hand, using his left one to hold up his fan to his face.

He was told to buy an item by Zhongli - having no choice, he reluctantly did.
After some time and struggle, Takumi finally made it to his destination - Mingxing Jewelry in the Boulevard of Feiyun Slope. Takumi put his fan away and walked over to the shop.

The owner, Xingxi, took notice of Takumi and was instantly taken away by his alluring appearance - not being able to stop staring in awe.

"W-Welcome to Mingxi Jewelry! How may I help you?" Xingxi asked, smiling with slight blush and Takumi places the small piece of paper on the counter; pointing to a word on it.

"I'm looking for this particular jewelry, do you happen to possess such item?" The man asked and the woman nods with a small hum.

"Of course, wait here while I package it for you." Xingxi replied before turning around and getting everything ready from behind the counter.

||=====||

Once Xingxi was done packing the jewelry in a little luxurious decorated box, she places it on the counter.

"That'll be 10 000 Mora." Xingxi states while Takumi notices that he'd left the bag of Mora Zhongli had given him. He sighed, however, an idea came to mind and a sly smirk showcases itself upon his lips.

"Oh dear, it seems that I've left all my money, it's a shame considering I've only arrived to Liyue just today. To think I'll never be able to gift this jewelry to an old friend..." Takumi 'sorrowfully' remarks.

"Oh my, if that's the case then take this for free." Xingxi insists, very much willing to offer such a prized item to a man she swooned over at first sight.

"I simply cannot do such a thing." Said Takumi.

"Please sir, you could always possibly pay me back another time in the future." Xingxi said and Takumi smiled kindly as he took the box.
Just before he left, Xingxi gave him a small bag. When Takumi walked off and looked in the bag, he'd noticed it was filled with Mora.

Furthering his idea, the man maliciously grinned to himself and continued walking with a skip in his step.

"Heh, too easy."

||=====||

For the next few hours, Takumi had been tricking numerous citizens of the City into giving him bits of their Mora along with valuable items before heading back to Zhongli's home in the evening.

When Zhongli stepped into his home and tiredly striding over to the living room, he was shocked to see a enormous bag filled with Mora, various priceless and valuable items scattered across the room.

The man then looks over to Takumi lying comfortably on the couch.

"Oh! Blockhead, I got what you wanted and also got a few things for myself as you can tell~ I hope you don't mind." Takumi proudly tells Zhongli when the brunette strolls over to him.

"How did you get all of these stuff?" Zhongli asked, is expression incomprehensible.

"Let's just say I had to work extra hard and aid few people to be rewarded these items." Takumi replied as he sat up and fanned himself.

"You tricked people into handing over their things to you, didn't you?"

"How dare you accuse me! You dusty old dragon!"

Zhongli grabs Takumi by the collar of his shirt; stunning them before hitting the top of their head with his fist.

"OW!! You're such a violent old man!!"

Zhongli hits his head again.

"STOP IT!!"

||=====||