*{3}*

* 「New Home」 *

||=====||

Zhongli soon carried Takumi like a sack of potatoes into the Parlour and walked into his office - placing the light haired man on the small couch in his office and Hu Tao enters in the room.

"So who exactly is this man?" The scarlet haired woman asks while Zhongli walks over to his desk.

"He's an old friend." The consultant simply answered as the Director grew a bit skeptical, yet curious.

"Is that so..." Hu Tao murmured and her colleague nods while looking over some papers.
Hu Tao ambles over to Takumi and tentatively studies his features. She then notices his ears and reached her hand out to touch them.

Just when Hu Tao was a hair away from touching them, the unconscious man's eyes abruptly snap open and he swiftly jumps out of the couch; landing few feet away from the mortician.

"Tsk. To think you could get away with touching my precious ears with your mere filthy hands! You disgusting cretin." Takumi snarled with a grating voice. Hu Tao was rather irked at what he just said.

"Aiya, no need to be so feisty all of a sudden. I have a name and it's Hu Tao! The one and only 77th Director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor." The young woman proudly asserts with a victorious smile.

"Mmph. Well then Hu Tao, I'm Takumi." Said rhe tall man. Hu Tao walked up to him and examining his appearance once more.

"Well then Takumi, you look quite lively for someone with such ghastly pale skin." Hu Tao suddenly grabs one the man's hand, "and deathly cold body temperature. It's almost as if you're some zombie!" She joyously exclaimed and Takumi was quick to pull his hands away from the lady.

||=====||

Zhongli and Takumi were now exiting the Parlour; the former saying his farewells to the Director before leaving.
It is now evening and Zhongli walked to his little apartment with Takumi following after.

"That cretin as your boss, Hu Tao, annoys me. I want to stay as far away as possible from that woman." The Kitsune remarks as the former Archon only kept quiet.

They continue walking and finally arrive to Zhongli's home. They enter and Zhongli takes off his shoes before going further into the house.

"You wait here, I'm going to prepare a room for you - in the meantime, make yourself at home." Zhongli says and promptly heads down a hallway.

Takumi takes a look around the small house, it wasn't too small nor too big; the place was mostly themed with whites, browns and holds with few intricate designs here and there.
There was simple furniture and some fragile and delicate antiques and other items.

Right now, Takumi was in the kitchen, looking over at all the glass jars filled with various herbs meant for tea and a beautiful little tea pot. Zhongli soon entered the kitchen and Takumi turns his attention over to him.

"I'm done prepping your room, follow me." The brunette said as the light haired man does so wordlessly.

Zhongli leads the Kitsune to his room and opens the door for him.
Takumi looks inside and sees a little room filled with the same features as the rest of the house; except, they were a few potted plants instead of relics and antiques.

Takumi walks in and takes a good moment to take in the appearance and feel of the room.

"Not bad, decent enough... a bit small though..." Takumi notes to himself and Zhongli only sighed for the nth time at the other man's antics.

"The bathroom is just arcoss from your room and my room is the last one at the end of the hallway." Zhongli informs and Takumi nods.

"I'm making dinner, I'll tell you when it's ready." Zhongli adds and leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

Takumi puts his fans down on the bedside and scans through the cupboard, instantly spotting clothing native to Liyue.

"Argh, how atrocious..." Takumi muttered to himself but decided to wear one of the outfits - taking into consideration that he'll need to give his current clothes a thorough wash sometime later.

||=====||

Zhongli just finished setting up the table and happily grinned at his own work. He makes his way to Takumi's room and gently knocks on the door.

There is a bit of shuffling sounded from the other side until the door is opened.
Zhongli is taken by surprise when he greeted with a Takumi sporting the commonly worn long dark blue robes native to Liyue. He also notes that his hair was tied back in a low ponytail.

"How long are you going to stare old man, I'm starving." Takumi crossed his arms and Zhongli only shook his head in disappointment.

||=====||

Takumi and Zhongli sat at opposite ends of the table and ate dinner in complete silence.
Though the latter found it awkward and somewhat uncomfortable, the former quite enjoyed eating in silence when with the annoying Archon.

"Enjoying the food?" Zhongli promptly asked and Takumi internally cursed at him for disturbing his peace and quiet.

"It's okay..." Takumi replied, but Zhongli could already tell the he's enjoying the meal to his heart content.

||=====||