*{6}*

* 「Ginger head」 *

||=====||

As like any other day, Zhongli and Takumi were walking throughout the Harbour. While walking, they eventually ran into a certain ginger head Harbinger.
Childe brightly smiled as he walked over to Zhongli and greeted him.

"Hey there Mr Zhongli! Ready to spar today?" Childe asked while Zhongli looked at him in confusion.

"I do not remember agreeing on fighting you." Zhongli straight forwardly says as the Harbinger's face went blank in disbelief.
Zhongli then stood there for a moment to try and go back in his memories while Childe took notice of Takumi.

"And who might you be? My name's Childe by the way, but I also go by Tartaglia as well." The Harbinger walked over to the god and stretched his hand out for a shake.

Takumi just stared at the other man's hand with distaste.

"Takumi, and would prefer not to touch the disgusting hands of a filthy mortal." Takumi snarled and Childe grits his teeth with a forced smile.
Now that the red haired man thought of it, Takumi really remained him of a certain Harbinger at the moment.

"Sharp tongued I see - how interesting. I'm surprised you're friends with Zhongli; you two seem like complete opposites." Tartaglia comments as the kitsune scoffed.
Just before Takumi could say an insult, Zhongli harshly pinched his right cheek and he instantly yelps in pain.

"OW! I haven't even said anything old man!" Takumi yelled, drawing attention from people near by.
Just before Zhongli could harm him again, Childe began laughing and the two look over at him.

"You two really get a long I see. I've actually got an idea in mind - how about we have a little sparring match Zhongli? Just to show your little friend how strong I am." Childe says with a cocky grin directed to Takumi - who was growling in anger.

"I am afraid I'm going to have to decline the offer." Zhongli says as Takumi smirked with a snicker.

"Well looks like the old man is scared of being beaten by a mere human. I'm not even surprised." Takumi remarks as he fanned himself with a smug face.

"Well since you seem to be all high and mighty, why don't we have a little battle then, comrade?" Tartaglia spoke as he stared the kitsune down.
Takumi clicked his tongue and glared at the Harbinger.

"Oh really? I'll be sure to make your death as painful as possible." Takumi maliciously grinned as the other man scoffed.

"Oh my, I think I'm already taking a liking to you, Takumi." Childe laughed as Takumi raised his fan to attack the Harbinger, but his was stopped by Zhongli - who'd firmly grasped his wrist.

"I think we will be leaving now, it was nice seeing you again Childe." Zhongli says as the ginger head smiled.

"Likewise, xiansheng." Childe waved as he happily watched Zhongli drag an irked Takumi by his wrist with ease.

||=====||

"I despise that carrot top man." Takumi uttered with gritted teeth while he sat in Zhongli's office.

"You mean Childe, right?" The Geo Archon asked, looking over a few files and reports.

"Of course, whatever his name was - I don't like him at all, he's disgustingly annoying." Takumi grumbled and Zhongli only nods; not interested in hearing Takumi's rants once again.

"Old man, I'm hungry! Be useful and get me something to eat." Demanded Takumi and Zhongli immediately looked up from his desk and glared at Takumi.

||=====||

"Hey Zhongli, Takumi! Do you two wanna head down to Wanmin restau--" Hu Tao stopped in her tracks the moment she entered her colleague's office.

Finding an unconscious Takumi on the ground whilst Zhongli adjusted his gloves and tie.

"Sorry, I had to deal with Takumi and he put up a bit of a fight. Anywho, we could go out to eat." Zhongli casually spoke and Hu Tao's sweat dropped.

"Uuh... sure..." The director uttered in concern.

||=====||