*{9}*

*not proof read*
* 「Calm Day」 *

||=====||

Hearing soft giggles coming from Takumi's room, Zhongli curiously waltz in Takumi's room unannounced.
Zhongli immediately spots the man sitting on his bed, surrounded by large bags full of Mora and other various valuables.

"Oh! Blockhead, would not just come barging in here unannounced? I'm currently placing some of my stuff together before I put it away." Takumi tells Zhongli off, instantly smiling when looking over all the Mora he acquired. Zhongli only shook his head when closing his eyes.

Takumi then snaps his fingers and all the items and bag of Mora disappear within a blue flame.

"I'm starving! Make something good to eat and while you're at it, brew some tea as well." Ordered Takumi when he got up from his bed and existed the room.

Zhongli stops the man by grabbing the ends of his long ivory hair.

"OW! OW! OW!! Let go of me!! What is it this time!?"

"I'm not your personal servent." Zhongli responds and lets go the other man's hair. The kitsune swiftly turns around and glared at the Archon.

"Well I'm your guest! The least you could do is treat ME with respect you old man!! The hell's wrong with you!" Shrieked Takumi, Zhongli blankly staring at him.

||=====||

In the end, Zhongli ended up making food for Takumi since he was feeling extra generous today.
Once the Archon was done cooking, he placed the dish of Jueyun Guoba in front of the man along with chopsticks and a cup of tea.
Takumi quickly grabbed his chopsticks and immediately began digging in his food.

Zhongli only shook his head with a small grin as he went over to make himself some tea and sit with the kitsune at the table. He occasionally glances over at the kitsune, tentatively watching him.

"How was the food?" Zhongli asked as he took a sip of his tea and looks over at Takumi's empty plate.

"It wasn't that... disgusting..." Takumi mumbled, averting his eyes and fiddling with his empty cup - embarrassed that he let himself get too indulged on eating the food.

Zhongli only hums in response before finishing off his own beverage with a knowing smirk directed at Takumi.

||=====||

"I'm going out for a bit, I better not find the city destroyed when I get back." Zhongli informs Takumi when he opened the front door.

"No promises." Takumi replied before Zhongli gradually leaves and closes the door behind him.
After a few minutes of boredom, Takumi loudly grumbled and left the house through the nearest window.

||=====||

Zhongli carefully took a look at the letter he recieved earlier, instantly beginning his own search for the items that were listed upon it.

||=====||