*{13}*

* 「All Aboard」 *

"Of course you can come along! Where do you plan on heading off to?" Beidou asked as she boarded the ship with Amamiya.

"Liyue Harbour, that's where I plan on going." Amamiya answers with a small smile as his crow cawed.

"Alrighty then! Lucky for you, we're heading straight over there ourselves!" Beidou said as she boarded the ship with Amamiya.

"Great! I'm Miyo by the way!" Amamiya says with a smile and offers his hand to Beidou.

"Beidou! Pleasure to meet you Miyo!" Said the captain as she shook his hand.

||=====||

"All the books you have here are beyond uninteresting." Takumi comments, dismissively browsing the many book titles upon Zhongli's bookshelf in the living room.

"Have you even bothered taking a good look at the book or even bother to read the blurb?" Zhongli asked while he was sitting on the couch and counting the Mora he'd earned while Takumi scoffed.

"Of course have," Takumi claimed, "and what in Teyvat is a blurb?" He as he pulled out a book from the shelf before promptly putting it back without reading the title.

"It's the description of the book at the back of it." Zhongli simply answered and Takumi pulled out the exact same book he pulled out, turning it over and skimming through the text on the back.

"I didn't even know it was called that," Takumi murmured to himself, "still doesn't change the fact the book is horrible." He callously shoves the book back in its place, with Zhongli's eye subtly twitching in annoyance.

"I'm tired of with this atrocious place you call your home," Takumi starts off.

"I feel the same about your attitude." Zhongli remarked dryly.
"Isn't there anything entertaining to do in this wretched city of yours?" Takumi chose to ignore the other's comment, making himself on the sofa.

"Now that I think about, they should be an Opera Troupe taking place this evening." Zhongli states and noticed that Takumi took some interest by the way his ears seemed to perk up.

' how cute... '

"An Opera Troupe you say? Doesn't sound as nearly as interesting to me, but I suppose it'll do." Takumi dramatically let out an exasperated breath, Zhongli only as shook his head at the kitsune's statement.

||=====||

Evening soon came around and the sun casts long shadows about the city. Not long after, the upcoming night sky was littered with glowing stars over the bright city lights.

"A castle in the sky." Remarks Takumi, impressed. He took a moment to admire the exterior of the beautifying Jade Chamber.
Both Zhongli and Takumi walk up to the set up for the Opera - few tables place before a sizeable stage.

"Look! It's Zhongli!" Paimon exclaimed as Aether turned around to see the man with a new.

"Zhongli! I wasn't expecting to see you here; who's your new friend?" Asked Aether and Takumi's eyes widened as he immediately recognised the two.

"The fanatic duo of imbeciles, I remember you two! You were the one's who wouldn't leave me alone at the beach. I could never forget that puny boogerface, and the blonde dunce sporting ridiculous clothing." Takumi was quick to point one of his fans at the two.

Just as Zhongli was about to karate chop Takumi on the head, the kitsune managed to swiftly dodge the attack and smugly smirked. Zhongli's glare only hardened and he ended up digging his heel on Takumi's foot.
Takumi shrieked in pain before biting his bottom lip, hoping around on one foot while he held the injured one in pain.

"This is just down right abuse!" Takumi yelled followed by a pained groan.

"This here is an old... acquaintance of my mine, Takumi. I deeply apologise for his rather, unpleasant behaviour." Said Zhongli as he bowed his head. Aether along with Paimon were a bit too shocked to respond immediately.

"Uuhmm... yeah..." Aether finally says warily and Paimon strained a sheepishly smile.

While all of this was happening, Ningguang had watched the whole situation play out from a distance, a fairly unimpressed expression on her face when she shook her head.
Shenhe stood by her and had seen the whole ordeal and was rather taken aback on how things played out.

||=====||

Zhongli and Takumi silently sat at table, accompanied by Aether and Paimon.
Takumi has been sulking ever since the earlier incident, refusing to talk to anyone and has been ignore them aswell.

"This is awkward... Paimon isn't liking this strong tension..." Paimon whispered and Aether is quick to nod curtly.

"I'm going to go check something with Ningguang! I'll be right back!" Aether nervously excused himself, hastily rushing away with Paimon following suite.
Silence fell over at the table once again between Zhongli and Takumi. The former deciding to now speak up.

"Takumi, I apologise for harshly injuring your foot earlier." Zhongli tells Takumi, staring at the back of Takumi's head.

"You're only saying that so I will stop sulking. You're not remorseful about it one bit, you enjoy tormenting too much to apologise." Takumi claimed and refused to face the man.

Zhongli sighed through his nose. He scouted closer to the light haired man with his chair.
Takumi quickly turned his head around as he felt a hand over his hand that was on the table - flinching as he saw Zhongli was a little close up in his face.
Takumi felt his face burn up as Zhongli smiled and squeezed his hand.

"I really mean it when I said I was genuinely sorry Takumi; I guess I should be a bit lenient when it comes to punishing you." Zhongli says and Takumi rolled his eyes.

"Or not punish me at all. I'm not a child, old geezer." Takumi argued and huffed in frustration.

"Then stop being so rude." Zhongli shot back as he flicked Takumi's forehead and chuckled.
Takumi groaned while he rubbed his forehead and backed away from the Archon.

"I'm still not going to forgive for this, blockhead."

"Fair enough."

||=====||