*{2}*

* 「Food」 *

||=====||

In the end, Zhongli won the battle and entered the city with a bruised and battered following not too far behind Myōbu.

"What is this place?" Myōbu asked with disinterest as he reluctantly followed Zhongli.

"This is Third-Round Knockout - one of the restaurants within Liyue Harbour." Zhongli answered as he walked over to a table, with Myōbu following close behind.

The two take a seat and Zhongli already orders some food for them.

"Now then, since you'll be living a new life here in the City, you'll need a new name. So I've come up with one for you--" Zhongli was then cut off.

"I'm no child blockhead, I can come up with my own name - yours would be distressing to hear anyways." Myōbu cuts in and began tearing the menu out of boredom. Zhongli was irked by his comment - harshly karate chopping the top of the kitsune's head.

"OW!!"

"We need to do something about your attitude, but other than that, what was the name you had in mind?" Zhongli asked as their food was soon placed in front of them on the table.

"Takumi. That is the name." Myōbu replied and he puts his the menu down, taking a sip out of the cup filled with tea.

"Takumi... interesting." Zhongli remarks to himself while he rubbed his chin and Takumi proudly grinned.

"Of course it is. Better than some simpleton name, such as Zhongli." Takumi laughed as Zhongli karate chops his head once more.

"OW!!! ... quit it...!"

======

Zhongli began eating his bowl full of Crystal Shrimp while Takumi stared at his plate of Golden Shrimp Balls.

Takumi grabs his chopsticks and pokes at his food, scratching at the table with his black, claw-like nails at some point.
Annoyed by this, Zhongli sighs and puts his own chopsticks down.

"What is it now?" The brunette asked, growing tired of the other's antics at this point - probably regretting on freeing him and having to look after him.

"I don't like this. I want something else, I refuse to eat this." Takumi complains and continuously pokes at his given meal.

"You haven't even taken a bite."

"So? I still don't want it." The light haired man whined once more.

Suddenly, Zhongli grabbed Takumi's chopsticks with his left hand and grabbed Takumi's jaw with the right; forcing his mouth open.
The Archon shoves a piece of Golden Shrimp in the god's mouth.

"Eat it." Zhongli urged with a sharp glare at the kitsune.
Takumi then chews and swallows as Zhongli let's go of him and puts down the chopsticks.

Takumi grabs his chopsticks and began eating his food; an ecstasy gleam evident in his eyes - even with his schooled expression.

Zhongli quickly notices this and triumphantly smiled when patting himself on the back before continuing on with his own meal.

||=====||

Once done eating, Takumi gently wiped his mouth with a napkin and draws his fan open, positioning it over his lower face.

The Geo Archon and malicious god soon leave the restaurant and leisurely walk around the Harbour - with Zhongli showing Takumi around and informing him of the history of Liyue while he was exiled away from the world.

"... and I mustn't forget to note that, it was much easier to successfully watch over such a wonderful city without your presence." Zhongli cheekily states as Takumi grew angry by his comment.

"I just got freed and this is how I'm treated? Whatever, your still disgustingly rude as ever. I knew you would still be like this over time, and I was right." Takumi says and huffed from behind his fan.

Deciding to ignore the red eyed man, Zhongli continued walking with him following close behind.
As they walk about, many people stared at Takumi in awe.

Never seeing such a beguiling man wondering within their city. Many children had come up to him; kindly asking if they could touch his ears - to which he refused their requests.
Though his answer is not what they expected, the kids did not seem all that disappointed and soon went back to whatever they were doing.

"Seems that you've caught many people's interest." Zhongli spoke, knowing that the other god smugly smiled behind his fan and instantly regretting what he'd said, inadvertently feeding his ego.

"I'm the most stunning god to ever grace the lands of Teyvat, of course I'd catch anyone's and everyone's interest." Takumi boasts and Zhongli only rolled his eyes.

"Your people finding much more magnificent than you is really no surprise. I mean, look at you. You old fart." Takumi ridicules, causing for Zhongli to subtly clench his teeth out of anger.

||=====||

Zhongli drags an unconscious Takumi across the ground by one leg and drawing wary stares from people passing by.
Zhongli arrives at Wangsheng Funeral Parlor and the Director standing outside instantly spots him, gasping.

"Zhongli! You found a client! But how could you just carelessly drag such a beautiful corpse across the floor like that!" Hu Tao claims when she crouched down to the unconscious male.

"Don't worry, he's not dead. Yet." Zhongli responds, muttering the very last bit to himself.

"What a shame! I would've made the most exquisite funeral for this divine man." Hu Tao muses aloud as her colleague sighed.

||=====||