Chapter 1

You are 6 years old right now, this is your past

     You crouch under the rubble of what used to be the corner store, shivering amid the flames and smoke. All around the small town, you see men in black, armoured suits, masks, and weapons, destroying the town. You close your eyes, afraid of what to do next, when the wall you are hiding under is lifted. You scream, covering your head, terrified to look up.

     After a few, long seconds, you roll over to face the people. You see two men, and the first speaks up. "False alarm, it's just a kid."

     The man beside him turns to walk away. "Leave her here, she won't survive the night, it'd be a waste of time and effort."

     The man stops suddenly, and you try to see what was happening. He salutes sharply, as another man steps up to you. You shrink down, panicking, but the man kneels down in front of you. "Hey, kid, are you alright?"

     You nod slowly and shakily, tears pouring down your face. The man reaches out a hand, and tentatively, you take it. He carefully pulls you out of the rubble, and when you stand up, he smiles at you. "What's your name?"

     "Y/n Y/l/n, sir. Please don't hurt me, I-I didn't do anything wrong, and my family, they-" You break down in sobs.

     The man gently puts his hand on your shoulder. "I'm Alexander Pierce. We won't hurt you, okay?" He looks at his men, who stay holding their guns. "Stand down, alright?"

     He turns back to you as they lower their guns. "Now, Y/n, do you want to come with us? Somewhere safe, for sure, to sleep and eat, maybe do special missions sometimes?"

     You nod, smiling a bit. "Y-yes please, sir."

     He smiles as he stands up, leading you towards a plane. "Excellent." He says, as you walk into the Hydra plane.
___________________________________________________________

A.N- Sorry it's short, just wanted to add some background.