Chapter 10

You are just about out of the Hydra yard, when there is a soft thump in the front seat. You look and see a small container, with gas in it.

     You cover your mouth and nose, and are about to yell something to Bucky and Steve, when you see that Bucky is already unconscious, and Steve almost fully unconscious.

     Still driving, you pull your shirt over your mouth and nose, and grab a gun. Using one hand to hold your shirt, one hand on the gun, and using your knees to steer, you lean your arm out the window, and shoot.

    The bullet hits the tire of the motorcycle following you, and it skids to a stop as you keep going. You throw the gun to the floor, and quickly pull out the latch for the lock on your door. You open your door, and kick the container with gas out onto the side of the road.

     You drive until you reach the woods, and keep going for a few more miles, until you see a small, log cabin. Quickly, you pull the truck up, and hop out. You undo Bucky's seat belt, and drag him out of the truck, trying to support him into the cabin. You get inside, and set him on a bed in one of the bedrooms.

     Quickly, after you make sure he's breathing, you run back out to the truck, into the backseat, seeing Steve unconscious as well. You drag him out, and drag him into the cabin, laying him on a bed in another room.

     You run back to Bucky, doing a check of his vitals, then going back and doing Steve's.

     After you ensure they are both in stable condition, you go back out to the truck again, this time getting in, and starting it.