Chapter 3

You smile politely and sit on a chair across from the cell. "Well, James, I am Y/n. I am here simply because Mr. Pierce asked me to do so. Now, we are going to discuss the plan for your stay here, is that alright?"

     He looks at you with a grim smile. "It's not like I have much of a choice, now, do I?"

     You shake your head. "Sadly, no, you don't."

     You reach into your bag and begin to pull out the file, when you notice James looking at you sadly. "What do they want with me? What are you going to do?"

     You sigh, putting the file on your lap. "I don't know." He laughs softly, and shakes his head. You look at him. "Honestly, I don't know what Pierce wants, I wish I could tell you, Mr. Barnes."

     He nods. "So what do we have to talk about?"

     You look briefly at the files, then shut the folder. "Well, I am supposed to ask you about your medical history, your past, any information that may be valuable to Pierce. But, let's skip that stuff."

     You set the file folder on the floor beside you, as James looks at you with a quizzical expression. You look back at him as you continue. "So, where are you from, Mr. Barnes?"

     "Brooklyn. And you don't have to call me that, you can call me Bucky."

     You nod, smiling softly. "Well, thank you, Bucky. And Brooklyn? I am from a small town just outside of the city!"

     He smiles. "Really? Wow." His face drops suddenly. "Was it Redbridge?"

     A.N- Please don't come after me, I know this isn't accurate. It's wattpad. I made it up.

     You nod slowly, looking at your shoes. "Yes, yes it was."

     He shakes his head. "I'm sorry to hear about the Hydra attack on it. Your family, did they..."

     You shake your head. "They didn't survive the attack. I almost didn't, but Pierce found me, and brought me here. I've just grown up here."

     Bucky looks at you sadly. "So that's why you're here. I'm so sorry to hear that."

     You blink away the tears from the corner of your eyes, and look at him with a small smile. "Well, enough about me, what about you?"

     For the next hour, you and Bucky talk about each other's pasts, and get to know each other more. Suddenly, your wristband buzzes, with a message from Pierce, 'Do you have any information on Barnes yet?'. You type back, 'Not yet, just about to.'

     Bucky looks at you. "You have to get the information now?" You nod, and he sighs. "I swear, I don't have anything they need, I don't have information, nothing."

     You sigh. You swipe your wristband, clicking a few buttons, and typing in codes, accessing the camera in the corner of the cell. After a moment, the camera beeps, dropping it's lens as it shuts off. Bucky looks at it first, then you in shock. "How the h-"

     You shake your head, cutting him off as you stand up. "Tell me, Bucky, do you trust me?"

     He looks confused. "Listen, Y/n, I just met you 1 hour ago, and-"

     "Do you trust me?"

     He hesitates, then nods slowly. You walk over and unlock the cell. "Good, because I trust you. Follow me."

A.N- So, we've met Bucky, we're friends, all is good! Right?