14: Get them!

Y/n's POV

When we finished eating we then proceed to Mirabel's room to get our things and change to our pajamas before we all go to Camilo and Carlos's room. 

The room was mostly yellow and bright orange once you come inside and at the backstage was Carlos's room , you can see it by the dark red color on the walls where mirrors are also displayed. 

"You guys must have had the coolest rooms ever" Cleo commented, in which Camilo flips his hair feeling more confident about it.

"Tch, my room's still the most blooming." Isabela scoffed while looking around. 

My eyes were busy looking at every mirror on the walls and I ended up standing in front of one. It was a human-sized, oval-shaped one which is different from the others that are mostly small circles. 

I was staring at my own reflection, lowkey admiring myself, just then I saw Camilo walking towards me. He smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. 

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked, he started humming a song while closing his eyes. He looks so dreamy.

"I could get used to this, mi amor." he continued humming. 

"what did I say about the nicknames?" I said trying to get away from his grip before anyone sees us.

"What? why? you let Carlos call you hermosa why can't I call you mi amor?" he frowned.

"I-I didn't, he randomly calls me that."

"Exactly" he snaps his finger. "If he can, then I can." he proudly said.

"Ugh, whatever." I rolled my eyes and looked at his hands still on my waist. 

"Hey lovebirds!, you just gonna flirt there or what?" Mirabel shouted.

"I think that's our cue." I giggled and tried to get his hands off me. "Let me go, Camilo." 

"No!" he replies.

"Camilo, stop being such a baby and let go already." I said as I try to walk to where Mirabel and the others were. 

"No." 

"Gosh, you're too clingy." I rolled my eyes walking while he was holding me by the waist, looking like a literal chameleon. "Isabela, can I get a help please?" I pleaded and she laughed before growing some vines and grabbed Camilo by the feet making him float upside down.

"Not fair!" he whined while wiggling around trying to get off the vines. "Let me go!" he was struggling while we were laughing our asses off. 

"Fine, if you say so." Isabela rolls her eyes and with a flick of her fingers the vines disappeared and Camilo landed on the floor with a loud thud, landing face first.

I shook my head and sat between Cleo and Isabela on the floor, along with Luisa and Mirabel while Dolores was sitting on Camilo's bed.

"So... what do we do?" Luisa asks.

"How about we play truth or dare?" Mirabel suggests.

"Too common." Camilo says rolling his eyes. "Why can't you think of something more fun to do? like... hide and seek, or--"

"Oh I know!" Isabela exclaims raising a hand. "How about a makeover?" she paused. "You did say something more fun." she smirks and we exactly understand what she meant. 

Cleo's face was filled with confusion while Camilo laughed awkwardly scratching the back of his head. "What? I didn't say something like that." he was nervous and sweat was slowly dripping down his forehead.

"Get them!" Dolores says and Isabela and I was quick to grab Cleo while Camilo was running away from Luisa and Mirabel but failed when Luisa lifts him up in the air.

I grabbed two chairs on the corner and made them sit. "I should've kept my mouth shut." Camilo mumbled. Cleo who was sitting beside him was just chill. He got used to makeovers like this since me and Ines used to tie him up in a chair and force him to let us put make up on his face.

"Chill Camilo, it's just once. You're not the only one almost surrounded by girls in the family." Cleo says, giving off cool older brother vibes.

"Now now you two, Isabela and Mirabel, you do Cleo's and Me and Y/n will do Camilo's. Luisa, can you help us steady him?" Dolores says and Luisa nods before walking behind Camilo and held his shoulders to make him stay still.

"Ok, let's start." Mirabel says and we nodded our heads. I grab Dolores's make up kit and placed it on the tiny table beside her. She started off with some eyeshadows.

"This is abuse." Camilo mumbles. 

"Shut up." Dolores says. 

"You know I would stay still if you'd let y/n tie my hair, it gets all over my face I don't wanna ruin your wonderful work."  he says and tucked some of his hair behind his ear.

"Fine, but do promise me to stay still."

"I promise."  and with that, Luisa let go of his shoulders and I walked to her place behind him.

"So, how exactly do you want your hair to be styled?" I asked, my fingers gently brushing his hair. 

"Anything you want, hermosa." 

"Anything, huh?" I smirked and he nods his head. "Fine," I start to pile up his hair and grab the hair tie on my pocket.  "There" I said. Dolores, Isa, Mirabel and Luisa stayed silent for a moment and then burst out laughing. So did I.

"Hey, what's so funny?" he asks and looked at his reflection on the mirror.

Isabela snorted. "You look exactly like a palm tree." she giggled growing a little palm tree in her hand. We then started to laugh louder, I was holding my stomach because it was starting to hurt from laughing too much.

Just then we heard the backstage door swung open. "Will you guys shut the fuck up?! I'm trying to sleep here for goodness sake!" Carlos shouted standing outside the door of his room. 

He glared at us crossing his arms. The girls looked at each other and then at me and I already knew what they meant. This is going to be fun.

"What are you looking at? what do you think you're doing?" he asks as I slowly walked towards him. "Y/n, you're scaring me. Back off!" he continues to walk backwards.

I smirked at him and he furrowed his eyebrows, looking at me confused. "Isa, now!" I shouted and on cue, vines start to wrap around him. 

"Hey!" he starts to wiggle around. Mirabel placed a chair beside Camilo and Isa controls her vines to make Carlos sit. Mirabel grabs her make up kit. "Don't you dare put that horrible thing on my face!" 

"Oh shut it" Isabela starts to style his hair. 

"Hey lady, watch the hair!" he ranted. I can't help but to laugh as he keeps on wiggling around trying to get away from his primas. 

Just a few minutes later, Isabela was done doing his hair. "Now we have two palm trees." she chuckled looking at his hair being tied up in a high pony tail. Carlos just looked so done. 

This will be a long chaotic night.